+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Tom Coughlin On Hakeem Nicks: "He Really Needs To Get Out There"

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Your muscles are NOT the same as Nicks muscles. That is a ridiculous claim.
    What the Human body is different -- Tell that to a Doctor and he will look at you like you have 3 heads -- I've seen clueless before but my god

Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    What the Human body is different -- Tell that to a Doctor and he will look at you like you have 3 heads -- I've seen clueless before but my god Nuff Said
    Are you insane?

Please support.

Tuck had a shoulder injury last year. Hey, I've had a shoulder injury before and I'm fine...SO TUCK SHOULD BE FINE TOO BECAUSE I'M FINE, AND OUR MUSCLES ARE THE SAME!

Please support.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    lol got to love TC he could care less if they wheel him out in a wheel chair , he wants him practicing.
    what's up Haroonie. Your cuz Nassib threw 2 more picks today. LoL you gotta love that life long benchwarmer.

TC has a sense of urgency. JR has a sense of urgency. The Marra's have a sense of urgency. They want the team to have the same sense of urgency. TC wants this team to play in the Super Bowl THIS year, in OUR house. We open the season against our division rival in a few weeks...a rival who feels like they should have won that final game. I don't know about you, but I don't want to see this team start this year with a loss to Dallas and start the season a game back in the division...a sense of urgency! TC knows Super Bowls!! This team laid an egg last year and they need to step it up. That starts right now, not in September.

Are you insane?
    yes.

In fact, if I were TC I'd be worrying that if there is no sense of urgency we could be 0-2 going into the Carolina game. I'm not trying to be negative but starting the season with Dallas and Denver is no easy start to a season.

Banned
    Your muscles are NOT the same as Nicks muscles. That is a ridiculous claim.
    True, mine are bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    At some point, he has to get on the field and if I were him, with Randle making a splash daily I'd be a little concerned.
    What are you talking about? lol. Nicks is the number one receiver, Randle would have to be better than nicks for nicks to be be concerned. I hope he is, but come on.
    /var/folders/_f/tmmr53mn535cvjj7ln96xlb80000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_1008.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    I disagree -- Nicks Groin Muscle pull is a result of him not being in shape. Now he has to REST to heal up, So when does Nicks get into shape if he cant work?? This is a double edged sword and there is no real answer to it.

If he cant stay healthy Then say goodbye, he is NO GOOD TO THIS TEAM SITTING ON THE BENCH.

Peace
    Dan
    stop ending your posts with a closing. Its lame.
    /var/folders/_f/tmmr53mn535cvjj7ln96xlb80000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_1008.JPG

+ Reply to Thread