+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 103
  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    LMFAO --- Your so high on Hakeem Nicks that it has blinded you to reality.

    I like Nicks as much as the next guy -- I think he is Well above average as far as #1 receivers go, but what good is he to this team if he can't stay healthy?? You mention runners, usually 9.9999999999 times out of 10 it is a Hammy they pull after running all out for god knows how many laps. Nicks was running Routes Not a Marathon.

    Spin it any way you want, but Groin Muscle pulls are Nagging Injuries, and wont go away, they are a direct result from not being in Shape or better yet not working out and stretching that muscle the proper way.

    I like you, your posts for the most part are spot on.

    I don't B.S. I call it the way I see it and I don't talk about things I don't know about. Nicks IMOVHO Is a top 5 receiver in this league. (IF HE STAYS HEALTHY) and this injury is a direct result of Nicks being Laxed in the offseason.


    Peace
    Dan
    Everything about this post is plain wrong. You are blinded by your misplaced anger in that Nicks didn't participate in OTAs.

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I appreciate the compliments. I really do. I'm simply challenging your argument, not you.
    A player can pull a groin muscle while in top shape. I'm not saying that being out of shape can't also cause a pulled groin, but its not the only possible reason. You are stating as fact something that is really just your opinion.
    Yes it is an opinion, and opinion based on experience and fact (My Own). You see Nicks may be in shape, But, not in "FOOTBALL SHAPE" You cant work a groin muscle by lifting weights or jogging. You have stretch those muscles day in and day out. They are very hard to work out and if he had gone to the Giants Facility and worked with the trainers weekly he would have had exercises specifically to work those particular muscles.

    There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between being in shape and being in FOOTBALL SHAPE. and this injury is a direct result of Nicks being Laxed in the offseason and Not working out at the Facility.

    Peace
    Dan

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    Everything about this post is plain wrong. You are blinded by your misplaced anger in that Nicks didn't participate in OTAs.
    OMG And what planet did you come from. Im not pissed at Nicks for missing OTA's at all. Im pissed he's hurt AGAIN and this one is his fault no one else's

  4. #74
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,220
    Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    Yes it is an opinion, and opinion based on experience and fact (My Own). You see Nicks may be in shape, But, not in "FOOTBALL SHAPE" You cant work a groin muscle by lifting weights or jogging. You have stretch those muscles day in and day out. They are very hard to work out and if he had gone to the Giants Facility and worked with the trainers weekly he would have had exercises specifically to work those particular muscles.There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between being in shape and being in FOOTBALL SHAPE. and this injury is a direct result of Nicks being Laxed in the offseason and Not working out at the Facility.PeaceDan
    Your opinions are based off of...what? A guy gets a groin injury and now he's not in football shape? Did you miss the reports of him working out during the off season? You are overreacting just a tad.

    MUCH better.

  5. #75
    They are BASED ON MY OWN PULLED GROIN MUSCLE/S -- Read the thread and you will see

    Peace
    Dan

  6. #76
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,220
    Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    They are BASED ON MY OWN PULLED GROIN MUSCLE/S -- Read the thread and you will see PeaceDan
    You and Nicks are two different people.

    MUCH better.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You and Nicks are two different people.
    Dude -- This Make NO SENSE what so ever Muscles are Muscles so maybe you should refrain from this A&B conversation and C yourself out of it

    Peace
    Dan

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    Yes it is an opinion, and opinion based on experience and fact (My Own). You see Nicks may be in shape, But, not in "FOOTBALL SHAPE" You cant work a groin muscle by lifting weights or jogging. You have stretch those muscles day in and day out. They are very hard to work out and if he had gone to the Giants Facility and worked with the trainers weekly he would have had exercises specifically to work those particular muscles.

    There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between being in shape and being in FOOTBALL SHAPE. and this injury is a direct result of Nicks being Laxed in the offseason and Not working out at the Facility.

    Peace
    Dan
    So now you know what he did or didn't do in the off season? All you know is that he didn't go to OTA'S which is what 6 days of soft drills in a 7 month off season. Basically, you know nothing about what Nicks did in the offseason and you should stop preaching your opinions to be fact!!

  9. #79
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,220
    Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    Dude -- This Make NO SENSE what so ever Muscles are Muscles so maybe you should refrain from this A&B conversation and C yourself out of itPeaceDan
    Your muscles are NOT the same as Nicks muscles. That is a ridiculous claim.

    MUCH better.

  10. #80
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    57,885
    lol got to love TC he could care less if they wheel him out in a wheel chair , he wants him practicing.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts