+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pugh will see alot of playing time this year

if its LT DD will move over and pugh will start

hey hey hey don't put him over there.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    His versatility is a big reason he was drafted at #19
    You draft O linemen for their versatility in round 3 and above, not round 1.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    blah blah blah...
    enough......lol
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Do you know why Eric Fisher went #1 overall instead of Joeckel? Because the Chiefs thought Fisher was more versatile and could be a better RT.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Do you know why Eric Fisher went #1 overall instead of Joeckel? Because the Chiefs thought Fisher was more versatile and could be a better RT.
    Speaking of arguing just to argue...........

Quote Originally Posted by cusetownGIANT View Post
    whether he beats out DD or not he will be starting , all it takes is one injury on the line no matter where ,if its LT DD will move over and pugh will start , if its LG DD will move there , if its center , Booth will move there and DD will move to LG , because of DD versitality he is most likely going to be on the field and as much as i hate injuries , its just not likely that all 5 guys on the OL are going to remain healthy through 16 ..IMO if DD is gonna be playing then i would rather him be at Guard than tackle , im tired of the speed rushers blowing by him and him looking lost , i personally want whats best for the team and the best 5 combo of guys on the line , btw what ever happen with petrus?? i had high hopes for him when he was drafted
    Welcome cuse......I live in Syracuse as well. Pugh was a great pick, don't let the doubters that will show up here get to ya. They will see,
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Welcome cuse......I live in Syracuse as well. Pugh was a great pick, don't let the doubters that will show up here get to ya. They will see,
    Cuse fan's opinions are to be dismissed out of hand regarding our Mr. Pugh.

Morehead has spoken.

fbomb , i know your from the town bro , we have talked on here years ago , wish i could remember my old login name , one of them were xxda_ghostxx i think and i had a pic of me for my avatar all jacked wearing a tank top, i been on here on and off for well over 10 years and while most the time i just get on here to read ...how u been brother?

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    If Pugh doesn't become a starter.. He will be the first O-lineman off the bench I imagine..
    +1. I think that he'll be starting at RT by some point this year. I would be surprised if he started off the season as a starter, though.

+ Reply to Thread