+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

What do you guys think?

LOSS - Week 1: at Cowboys, Sunday, Sept. 8, 8:30 p.m. (NBC)
    LOSS - Week 2: vs. Broncos, Sunday, Sept. 15, 4:25 p.m. (CBS)
    WIN -Week 3: at Panthers, Sunday, Sept. 22, 1 p.m. (FOX)
    WIN -Week 4: at Chiefs, Sunday, Sept. 29, 1 p.m. (FOX)
    WIN - Week 5: vs. Eagles, Sunday, Oct. 6, 1 p.m. (FOX)
    WIN - Week 6: at Bears, Thursday, Oct. 10, 8:25 p.m. (NFL Network)
    ???? - If we slow down AP - Week 7: vs. Vikings, Monday, Oct. 21, 8:40 p.m. (ESPN)
    WIN - Week 8: at Eagles, Sunday, Oct. 27, 1 p.m. (FOX)
    Week 9: Bye
    WIN - Week 10: vs. Raiders, Sunday, Nov. 10, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    WIN - Week 11: vs. Packers, Sunday, Nov. 17, 8:30 p.m.* (NBC)
    WIN - Week 12: vs. Cowboys, Sunday, Nov. 24, 4:25 p.m.* (FOX)
    LOSS - Week 13: at Redskins, Sunday, Dec. 1, 8:30 p.m.* (NBC)
    WIN - Week 14: at Chargers, Sunday, Dec. 8, 4:25 p.m.* (FOX)
    LOSS - Week 15: vs. Seahawks, Sunday, Dec. 15, 1 p.m.* (FIX)
    ????? - Week 16: at Lions, Sunday, Dec. 22, 4:05 p.m.* (FOX)
    WIN - Week 17: vs. Redskins, Sunday, Dec. 29, 1 p.m.* (FOX)

The games that worry me are the Vikings (AP on Monday night) and the Lions. You always have to worry about the Packers but we get them at home. I really believe we beat the Eagirls 2x this year. Where did I go wrong in my predictions?
    Last edited by PennState1; 07-30-2013 at 11:37 AM.

could u write this in a more reader friendly way, like each week is a line instead of the continuous text...

Done

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    It would be amazing but highly doubtful that the G- men win 9 straight. I wish I knew if the D will step up. I think that's is a huge factor. O- line is the other huge question mark. I think our secondary will be improved. I won't begin to predict a record until see at least a few preseason games.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    Where did I go wrong in my predictions?
    -only 4 losses LOL
    -starting 0-2 then going 11-2-?? the rest of the way
    -9 game winning streak
    -forgetting to take your homer glasses off before you made these predictions

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    -only 4 losses LOL
    -starting 0-2 then going 11-2-?? the rest of the way
    -9 game winning streak
    -forgetting to take your homer glasses off before you made these predictions
    dude why do you even post here? you never have anything positive to say must be a ***** *** eagirls fan
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    dude why do you even post here? you never have anything positive to say must be a ***** *** eagirls fan
    Nope, just a realist. I'll gladly eat crow directly to you if any of those 3 things I just laughed at actually happen. I post here because 90 % of you need to be brought back down to Earth from believing the team is going to go 12-4 every year, are blind to the fact that TC loses us 1 game a year in the waning moments with some boneheaded decision, and think Kildrive is a good OC. Why should I just sit here and read a bunch of fiction and not correct it?

Nope, just a realist. I'll gladly eat crow directly to you if any of those 3 things I just laughed at actually happen. I post here because 90 % of you need to be brought back down to Earth from believing the team is going to go 12-4 every year, are blind to the fact that TC loses us 1 game a year in the waning moments with some boneheaded decision, and think Kildrive is a good OC. Why should I just sit here and read a bunch of fiction and not correct it?
    Finalized Divorced from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

All-Pro
    plenty of board members have the same veiws you do. They just don't come across as so arrogant and smug like you do.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    plenty of board members have the same veiws you do. They just don't come across as so arrogant and smug like you do.
    Pot calling the kettle back?
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.