+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Crabtree out, Harvin now out. NFC is laid out for us to get a 1st round bye.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Offense isn't even the strength of either of those teams.

49ers defense lost their best secondary player in Dashon Goldson and Justin Smith is showing signs of slowing down.

Their defense won't be the same, not to mention their offense will take a monster hit with Crabtree out.

Quote Originally Posted by EliManningUp View Post
    49ers defense lost their best secondary player in Dashon Goldson and Justin Smith is showing signs of slowing down.

Their defense won't be the same, not to mention their offense will take a monster hit with Crabtree out.
    They still have a ton of talent on the defense.

I think they'll come down a little bit this year though. Getting as far as they have and then failing twice really takes a toll on a team, especially with the totalitarian style of coaching Harbaugh uses. It works when it's fresh. It works when you're winning. It's grating when the anxiety starts to build.

Plus I'm definitely not sold on Kaep... I actually think he may be a flash in the pan.

Quote Originally Posted by ShineOnForever View Post
    Those 2 teams still have more talent than the giants even with those injuries
    Defensively, sure. Offensively, I don't think so.

I think all the run option style qbs this year, defenses will catch up them, tends to on the second year. teams have more tape on rg3 colin and Wilson and they wont be as fast to the opposing teams, I see a decline in there stats this year, happened to cam and vick....JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    They still have a ton of talent on the defense.

I think they'll come down a little bit this year though. Getting as far as they have and then failing twice really takes a toll on a team, especially with the totalitarian style of coaching Harbaugh uses. It works when it's fresh. It works when you're winning. It's grating when the anxiety starts to build.

Plus I'm definitely not sold on Kaep... I actually think he may be a flash in the pan.
    49ers have been one of, if not the, healthiest team in the league the past couple seasons. If they get some injuries, especially to key players, their depth will certainly be tested. And recently, they really have not played those depth players much at all.

+ Reply to Thread