+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is just sad...

Rest assured, Ahmad will play for the Colts and probably rack up 750 to 1,000 yards -- even with his foot problems -- while doing a great job of protecting the QB.

When Ahmad says that he's retired, then I'll believe that he's done in the NFL. One of the toughest players that I've ever seen play, and definitely my favorite Giant over the past few years.

Banned
    We had to let him go and get Wilson in there, but I don't think it bodes well that on a team that played with very little heart last season, both Bradshaw and Blackburn, the two guys with the most heart on the team, are gone,

I wonder if his feet just look completely scarred up and all wierd? Think he'll have issues with his feet his entire life?

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    We had to let him go and get Wilson in there, but I don't think it bodes well that on a team that played with very little heart last season, both Bradshaw and Blackburn, the two guys with the most heart on the team, are gone,
    Maybe less heart, and more talent will be a positive change. Winning seems to have excellent cardiac effects.

He will be just like JJC said above... He play on and off all season, racking up good numbers when he is in there but missed games along the way and playing hurt like he does he will put up good numbers for them. I just hope he either gets over the issues soon so he doesn't do longterm damage he will have to deal with after football or is smart enough to quit before he does do long term harm to himself
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Did he have foot issues coming out of college, or did they develop after we drafted him? Wondering if thats part of why we got him in the 7th round. I realize he did have some off-field issues coming out of college - some kind of petty theft that he had to serve a couple weeks in jail if I remember correctly.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    Rest assured, Ahmad will play for the Colts and probably rack up 750 to 1,000 yards -- even with his foot problems -- while doing a great job of protecting the QB.

When Ahmad says that he's retired, then I'll believe that he's done in the NFL. One of the toughest players that I've ever seen play, and definitely my favorite Giant over the past few years.
    Its not likely Bradshaw gets even close to those numbers with spuratic playing time. The team may run more, now that Payton is gone, but the stats over the past few seasons dont make it likely that they will run with any success. I'm more worried that he does some perminent damage to himself.

+ Reply to Thread