+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Starter BigBlueDrive45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    410

    Rex calls Parcells a mentor????

    Because he interviewed him for the Dolphins' job LOL!!! Talk about Giant envy!!!! http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jet...cells-a-mentor
    "After the game that they had to surgically remove Lawrence Taylor's helmet from my chest." --Pat Hayden, former NFL Quarterback, on when he decided to retire

  2. #2
    That may be as close as Rex ever got to having a mentor. It's all relative?

  3. #3
    Starter BigBlueDrive45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    That may be as close as Rex ever got to having a mentor. It's all relative?
    Thanks for the reply but I have to ask what about his Dad??? IMO Rex craves attention and will say anything to get it.
    "After the game that they had to surgically remove Lawrence Taylor's helmet from my chest." --Pat Hayden, former NFL Quarterback, on when he decided to retire

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueDrive45 View Post
    Thanks for the reply but I have to ask what about his Dad??? IMO Rex craves attention and will say anything to get it.
    Does it look like Buddy was an attentive, loving, nurturing father? Those Ryan boys are probably starving for male role models -- see a 3 hour interview by Parcells being called "mentoring". Parcells' interview was probably more fathering than Ryan got in his first 18 years on the planet.

  5. #5
    Starter BigBlueDrive45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Does it look like Buddy was an attentive, loving, nurturing father? Those Ryan boys are probably starving for male role models -- see a 3 hour interview by Parcells being called "mentoring". Parcells' interview was probably more fathering than Ryan got in his first 18 years on the planet.
    You hit the nail on the head, I bet they got a few beatings when Buddy came home after a bad day at work. BTW Most of the people I grew up with were Jet fans and never really hated the Jets (just felt sorry for them ) but once the Ryan circus came to town it was a different story.
    "After the game that they had to surgically remove Lawrence Taylor's helmet from my chest." --Pat Hayden, former NFL Quarterback, on when he decided to retire

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts