Closed Thread

Thread: MODS

All-Pro

MODS

MODS (if possible)can oneof u pervent Gigs (AKA) LuckOfTuckfrom making threads?

All in favor for L.O.T.to lose his privilege to make threads say YES.

Veteran

Re: MODS

[quote user="listenup"]MODS (if possible)can oneof u pervert Gigs (AKA) LuckOfTuckfrom making threads?

All in favor for L.O.T.to lose his privilege to make threads say YES.[/quote]

ya..will one of you "pervert"s stop him!? [:P]

But no, seriously he's the only form of entertainment we have at the moment. I mean who else could get a thread to go 20 pages of arguing a losing argument with one guy who does it just because he knows how badly it bothers some of you.

Who else could get their own thread pleading to the Mods to make him stop posting? lol I think it's great personally. []

Is it called the "pervent" or "pervert" defense ?

I'm not sure about the whole "banning" process. You can get banned because people don't like your points of view?

he is fine in my eyes... its just people opinions and view and ideas..... only thing i dont like on this board is lack of respect for others with demeaning name calling and put downs if people dont like peaople posts or view just dont read or reply or comment butt its just my humble opinion

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]I'm not sure about the whole "banning" process.* You can get banned because people don't like your points of view?*[/quote]

Bingo! Sometime LoT makes legit postings, sometimes he doesn't. He takes the pessimistic side of things like 99% of the time but it's definitely crazy how much people lose it when our boy Gigs says something critical of the team haha

he is fine...just ignore his thread if your not in the mood for him...

one thing is for sure...if you do not like him...starting threads about him will only fuel his fire....

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1320453.aspx

Did you miss this? It's pinned right on the top of the page

Having a negative viewpoint is not a bannable offense. Starting topics to bash someone is a bannable offense. Send one of us a PM or an email the next time you have a question

Thank you