+ Reply to Thread

keep your foot on the gas

Step on their necks until they are limp and lifeless

Re: keep your foot on the gas

[quote user="hungrrrry"]Step on their necks until they are limp and lifeless[/quote] yes exactly.....start taking it easy now & things will change very quickly

+1

THEY GET THE BALL TO START THE HALF AND THEY NEED 7

Exactly. We've had others down like this so I hope TC is reminding them that fact and that the coordinators don't start going turle, turtle and prevent a win.

The defense has found the way to stop the boys but they can throw those big plays at you just like us, so keep the pressure perry, don't fall asleep and let these idiots back in the game. Go Gmen!!!

Keep the defensive pressure, KG

All-Pro

Keep the foot on the gas and make sure they don't consider the possibility of a comeback... make a statement going into the playoffs!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

PLEASE Perry STAY AGGRESSIVE!!!!!

Cowboys just scored, its time to pour on some more salsa. D don't give up now.

This D just worked for 9 or 10 plays and gave up a score... Fewell, bring the pressure, now. They can't do another 10 plays