+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hope the Giants are paying attention to this.

Dolphins are so bad that it is hard to judge the Cowgirls play. we got this!

rhomo was just interviewed, and the interviewer brought up losing at home to Giants, rhomo downplayed it big time!

# 80

I know it was preseason but Phillip Tanner and that rookie RB Randle did look pretty good. I've long thought Tanner was going to be a good RB and get a shot because of DeMarco Murray's inability to stay healthy, but obviously it is way too early to tell.

I'm just happy football is back.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

I would think that they would be pounding the rock with Murray Tanner n company after watching the Giants all of last year... Not from this game alone. I expect them to pound us up the middle and test our DL and LBs all night. They now have 4 TEs on that roster who can block. The Cowboys season last year turned when Murray went down for a reason.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

What did you guys think of Frederick? I thought he looked pretty good in the middle for the boys. He is already calling the plays as Collinsworth pointed out, very smart kid. I also thought Dion Jordan looked good. He definitely looks skinny though, and may have to add some pounds, but he is quick.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I would think that they would be pounding the rock with Murray Tanner n company after watching the Giants all of last year... Not from this game alone. I expect them to pound us up the middle and test our DL and LBs all night. They now have 4 TEs on that roster who can block. The Cowboys season last year turned when Murray went down for a reason.
    +1

Gavin Escobar looked good blocking considering he's considered more of a receiving TE, as did Rosario in the passing game.

I like what we have built up at DT though so it should be a good matchup.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

This guy should b our new DC

+ Reply to Thread