Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: michael vick

Hybrid View

michael vick

i personally do not want him back in the nfl it sets a bad example for the younger generations

Re: michael vick

and this is Giants related how???

All-Pro

[quote user="DeusExGiants"]i personally do not want him back in the nfl it sets a bad example for the younger generations
    [/quote]

I think he's served his time, and as long as he shows remorse and a willingness to HELP the community in the future his story can be a good one...in the long run.

It can show people (kids) who have already made bad decisions...that you can get a second chance, that one bad choice is not the end of your life.

lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.

Veteran

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]</P>

While there is no excuse for drunk driving, Im pretty sure none of them intended on killing anyone when they went out that night.</P>

Im pretty sure Vick knew what was going on when he suffocated, electricuited, shot, and killed these dogs by simply picking them up and slaming them into the ground over and over again. Mans best friend? Anyway I wouldnt mind seeing some of those dogs let loose on him, but he served his time, and in our society we give second chances, like it or not the legal system has ran its course.. .</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]</p>

While there is no excuse for drunk driving, Im pretty sure none of them intended on killing anyone when they went out that night.</p>

Im pretty sure Vick knew what was going on when he suffocated, electricuited, shot, and killed these dogs by simply picking them up and slaming them into the ground over and over again. Mans best friend? Anyway I wouldnt mind seeing some of those dogs let loose on him, but he served his time, and in our society we give second chances, like it or not the legal system has ran its course.. .</p>[/quote]

That is a fair assessment of the situation, from someone whose views differ from mine own, nice to see that.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]</p>

While there is no excuse for drunk driving, Im pretty sure none of them intended on killing anyone when they went out that night.</p>

Im pretty sure Vick knew what was going on when he suffocated, electricuited, shot, and killed these dogs by simply picking them up and slaming them into the ground over and over again. Mans best friend? Anyway I wouldnt mind seeing some of those dogs let loose on him, but he served his time, and in our society we give second chances, like it or not the legal system has ran its course.. .</p>[/quote]

That is a fair assessment of the situation, from someone whose views differ from mine own, nice to see that.
    [/quote]
    two mike vick threads at once dave? multi talented i see...

Veteran

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]</P>

While there is no excuse for drunk driving, Im pretty sure none of them intended on killing anyone when they went out that night.</P>

Im pretty sure Vick knew what was going on when he suffocated, electricuited, shot, and killed these dogs by simply picking them up and slaming them into the ground over and over again. Mans best friend? Anyway I wouldnt mind seeing some of those dogs let loose on him, but he served his time, and in our society we give second chances, like it or not the legal system has ran its course.. .</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

THANK YOU</P>

[quote user="napier23"]

We slaughter cows, pigs and chickens everyday so we can eat and you want to compare human life to animal life?

Seriously?

Vick took responsibility and paid his due. He didn't commit murder of a family member who will be sorely missed by loved ones. He killed some dogs that no one on this board can name.

I love dogs and do not agree with what he did but to compare human life to animal life is the most ridiculous thing to even be typed by someone.

Edit: I was mad when I typed this so sorry, but my point is you want to see harm done to Vick because of the dog fighting ring.

Maybe those guys did't intend to drink and drive but they CHOSE to do it anyway and now unlike Vick they will probably serve less or no jail time then Vick.

Thats ok with you?

Veteran

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]

Pretty much.