Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: michael vick

michael vick

i personally do not want him back in the nfl it sets a bad example for the younger generations

Re: michael vick

and this is Giants related how???

All-Pro

[quote user="DeusExGiants"]i personally do not want him back in the nfl it sets a bad example for the younger generations
    [/quote]

I think he's served his time, and as long as he shows remorse and a willingness to HELP the community in the future his story can be a good one...in the long run.

It can show people (kids) who have already made bad decisions...that you can get a second chance, that one bad choice is not the end of your life.

lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.

he deserves to have his arms tied behind his back and be thrown in a ring to help train a psychotic megalomaniac prize-fighter (whose best-friend in a pit-bull pup) how to attack his opponent.

[quote user="UmenYiourAnIdiot"]he deserves to have his arms tied behind his back and be thrown in a ring to help train a psychotic megalomaniac prize-fighter (whose best-friend in a pit-bull pup)* how to attack his opponent.
    [/quote]
    dude you have the best name on this forum hands down.

All-Pro

[quote user="UmenYiourAnIdiot"]he deserves to have his arms tied behind his back and be thrown in a ring to help train a psychotic megalomaniac prize-fighter (whose best-friend in a pit-bull pup) how to attack his opponent.
    [/quote]

seriously?
    come on, I have had dogs all my life and loved them to...but come on.

All-Pro

[:'(]

All-Pro

He's a P.o.S. but did his time.. so he should get another shot.. more than likely it will be in the CFL though..

Veteran

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="DeusExGiants"]i personally do not want him back in the nfl it sets a bad example for the younger generations
    [/quote]

I think he's served his time, and as long as he shows remorse and a willingness to HELP the community in the future his story can be a good one...in the long run.

It can show people (kids) who have already made bad decisions...that you can get a second chance, that one bad choice is not the end of your life.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Thank you he served his time he paid for his punishment...people need to let it go</P>

</P>

I didnt see anyone complaing about the farmer shooting 100 dogs...</P>

Closed Thread