Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: michael vick

Veteran

Re: michael vick

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]</P>

While there is no excuse for drunk driving, Im pretty sure none of them intended on killing anyone when they went out that night.</P>

Im pretty sure Vick knew what was going on when he suffocated, electricuited, shot, and killed these dogs by simply picking them up and slaming them into the ground over and over again. Mans best friend? Anyway I wouldnt mind seeing some of those dogs let loose on him, but he served his time, and in our society we give second chances, like it or not the legal system has ran its course.. .</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]</p>

While there is no excuse for drunk driving, Im pretty sure none of them intended on killing anyone when they went out that night.</p>

Im pretty sure Vick knew what was going on when he suffocated, electricuited, shot, and killed these dogs by simply picking them up and slaming them into the ground over and over again. Mans best friend? Anyway I wouldnt mind seeing some of those dogs let loose on him, but he served his time, and in our society we give second chances, like it or not the legal system has ran its course.. .</p>[/quote]

That is a fair assessment of the situation, from someone whose views differ from mine own, nice to see that.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]</p>

While there is no excuse for drunk driving, Im pretty sure none of them intended on killing anyone when they went out that night.</p>

Im pretty sure Vick knew what was going on when he suffocated, electricuited, shot, and killed these dogs by simply picking them up and slaming them into the ground over and over again. Mans best friend? Anyway I wouldnt mind seeing some of those dogs let loose on him, but he served his time, and in our society we give second chances, like it or not the legal system has ran its course.. .</p>[/quote]

That is a fair assessment of the situation, from someone whose views differ from mine own, nice to see that.
    [/quote]
    two mike vick threads at once dave? multi talented i see...

Veteran

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]

Pretty much.

All-Pro

[quote user="Cuban Pete"]
    two mike vick threads at once dave? multi talented i see...[/quote]

or bored at work [:P]

he served his time if he can compete let him

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Cuban Pete"]
    two mike vick threads at once dave? multi talented i see...[/quote]

or bored at work [:P]
    [/quote]
    haha i hear you bro that makes two of us.

Veteran

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"]lenord little killed a women, dante stallworth killed a man. Both drunk driving. What vick did is not remotely close to what these two did.[/quote]</P>

While there is no excuse for drunk driving, Im pretty sure none of them intended on killing anyone when they went out that night.</P>

Im pretty sure Vick knew what was going on when he suffocated, electricuited, shot, and killed these dogs by simply picking them up and slaming them into the ground over and over again. Mans best friend? Anyway I wouldnt mind seeing some of those dogs let loose on him, but he served his time, and in our society we give second chances, like it or not the legal system has ran its course.. .</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

THANK YOU</P>

Starter

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="DeusExGiants"]i personally do not want him back in the nfl it sets a bad example for the younger generations
    [/quote]

I think he's served his time, and as long as he shows remorse and a willingness to HELP the community in the future his story can be a good one...in the long run.

It can show people (kids) who have already made bad decisions...that you can get a second chance, that one bad choice is not the end of your life.
    [/quote]

That's exactly how I feel. I actual took what Vick did very personally considering I have a Pit Bull and I love dogs. But over time one must realize we all make mistake some worse then others.. Vick served him time.. so it's time to move on.
    Thank God For Judy!

Starter

[quote user="Pakman"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="DeusExGiants"]i personally do not want him back in the nfl it sets a bad example for the younger generations
    [/quote]

I think he's served his time, and as long as he shows remorse and a willingness to HELP the community in the future his story can be a good one...in the long run.

It can show people (kids) who have already made bad decisions...that you can get a second chance, that one bad choice is not the end of your life.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

Thank you he served his time he paid for his punishment...people need to let it go</p>

</p>

I didnt see anyone complaing about the farmer shooting 100 dogs...</p>[/quote]

Hmm.. I didn't know about this farmer..now that I do... hope he burns in hell.
    Thank God For Judy!