+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Madden 2015 has realistic Eli Manning face

all players but rookies have their actual face

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    all players but rookies have their actual face
    It hasn't been until now that they actually got the facial expression right though.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Does he do the shoulder/neck twitch thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Does he do the shoulder/neck twitch thing?
    No idea, they only released a still image.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

hahaha.. dope, I think I might buy it this year, I hate Madden football tho. its the same game every year!

He has that 'look' like "c'mon randle! It was an inside route, you went outside! Dang option routes!!!!"
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBOWL/BOUND/GIANTS View Post
    hahaha.. dope, I think I might buy it this year, I hate Madden football tho. its the same game every year!
    Yeah, with all the money they are shelling out for exclusivity they could actually make a competitive product if that money was actually going into the product. They'd rather just be able to slack off and give the NFL fans the bird and say "if you don't like it don't buy it". I hate that the NFL just sells out like that. The only significant graphical leap is for the next gen consoles and by the end of the generation all the games have amazing graphics and Madden 20 or what have you will look like a launch title.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Storm View Post
    Yeah, with all the money they are shelling out for exclusivity they could actually make a competitive product if that money was actually going into the product. They'd rather just be able to slack off and give the NFL fans the bird and say "if you don't like it don't buy it". I hate that the NFL just sells out like that. The only significant graphical leap is for the next gen consoles and by the end of the generation all the games have amazing graphics and Madden 20 or what have you will look like a launch title.
    Yeah, I haven't bought a Madden title since 06. Progress just isn't made at the same rate we see with 2K's NBA titles, or even EA's own FIFA. Very frustrating.

They really captured the "Aw shucks" look.