+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 5.....

Breaking Bad Season 5.....

Anyone else psyched about the last 8 episodes? I've been watch re-runs to get my self ready for this ending. This is without a doubt the best written show on TV IMO. I've never seen a lead character go from nice guy to villain in such a short amount of time.

I almost sense a shakespearian-like tragic ending;

WW comes home and sees his son knocked out with his friends and he notices some blue-meth next to his son. In a painful and frantic rage WW run out of the house filled with guilt and kills himself. While all that is happening WW jr. And his friends wake up. But WW jr. Was actually drunk, not high on the blue meth. His friends used it but not him.

What do you guys think?

Yeaaa Im pumped, I dont think it will go down like that though. WW will likely mess something up with his new buyers due to his greed. Since WW no longer has any muscle without Mike, the new buyers will likely waste Skyler (THANK GOD!) sending WW even deeper down the rabbit hole, if he can go any deeper. I dont think Jr. will be harmed. Hopefully Hank wont get in Walts way, maybe even help him in a certain way. I'd love it if Hank was like " Sure Ill be your new muscle while you sell meth, Ill also keep the cops off your back" but thats just not going to happen. It can go in any direction which makes me nervous. I hope everyone lives happily ever after, except Skyler.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yeaaa Im pumped, I dont think it will go down like that though. WW will likely mess something up with his new buyers due to his greed. Since WW no longer has any muscle without Mike, the new buyers will likely waste Skyler (THANK GOD!) sending WW even deeper down the rabbit hole, if he can go any deeper. I dont think Jr. will be harmed. Hopefully Hank wont get in Walts way, maybe even help him in a certain way. I'd love it if Hank was like " Sure Ill be your new muscle while you sell meth, Ill also keep the cops off your back" but thats just not going to happen. It can go in any direction which makes me nervous. I hope everyone lives happily ever after, except Skyler.
    Yeah, I can't stand Skylar, or her sister Marie. Sklar likes to act like a victim in her marriage with Walt, but she really isn't. She had a chance to divorce him and take the kids with her after she found out he cooks meth. But once she saw that bag of money she changed her tune and stayed and became his accomplce. That was when she broke bad. And because of that she has put herself and the kids in harms way.

Hank is in a very pecular position. He knows now that WW is hiesenberg. But how can he go to his superiors in the DEA and tell them that his brother in law is the guy. AND all the physical therapy he had was paid by him?! I wonder how he is going to handle this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Yeah, I can't stand Skylar, or her sister Marie. Sklar likes to act like a victim in her marriage with Walt, but she really isn't. She had a chance to divorce him and take the kids with her after she found out he cooks meth. But once she saw that bag of money she changed her tune and stayed and became his accomplce. That was when she broke bad. And because of that she has put herself and the kids in harms way.

Hank is in a very pecular position. He knows now that WW is hiesenberg. But how can he go to his superiors in the DEA and tell them that his brother in law is the guy. AND all the physical therapy he had was paid by him?! I wonder how he is going to handle this situation.
    They just let Hanks boss go because Gus was right under their nose the whole time. If Hank were to inform his superiors at the DEA that his brother is Hiesenberg, he would likely get the boot too. I think Hanks going to help in some way. I hope so

I have never been this pumped for a final season aside from maybe the Wire. This is one of my top 5 favorite shows of all time.

You guys have some interesting theories regarding how it will play out, but I honestly have no idea what to expect so I'm just excited to sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm going to be really upset after it is over, but I'd rather them end it on a high than drag it on.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Here's a great 30 minute recap of the show. Awesome!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aliOLSP643c

CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
    ALL IN! NYG

Its going to be a good month for tv, new Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels and Dexter is finishing up. I have to agree with you all though, Breaking Bad is by far and away the best of all 3, arguably the best show on TV. I'm really psyched for this season, the possibilities are endless. As already mentioned, Hank is in a serious predicament and Walt now has no one in his corner. I wonder what happens when Todd finally gets a grasp on the recipe and "earns his share".

Best shows on tv:
    Breaking Bad
    Shameless
    Homeland
    The Walking Dead
    ALL IN! NYG

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I have never been this pumped for a final season aside from maybe the Wire. This is one of my top 5 favorite shows of all time.

You guys have some interesting theories regarding how it will play out, but I honestly have no idea what to expect so I'm just excited to sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm going to be really upset after it is over, but I'd rather them end it on a high than drag it on.
    Just remember, they didn't name Walter's alter-ego Heisenberg for nothing. In quantum physics there's a principle called the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. Essentially what it states is that you can either tell where a particle is or where it's going, but not both...

Mull on that one for a minute..............

+ Reply to Thread