+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 5.....

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think every ones going to die except Walt and his cancer goes away. Just him and all his money.
    I'd probably shoot my brains out if that was the ending.

After last night's awful game I had to do something to take my mind off of it so I stayed up late and watched epi. 13.

BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON SO FAR IMO!!!!!

Wow.....WW was finally out manuevered by Hank/Jesse. The fake picture of the money in the ground was brilliant. And the fake pic of Jesse with his brains blown out crazy. I'm just wondering with all violations of procedures would any of Hank's info including the phone call between WW and Jesse hold up in a court. But now you have Todd and his Neo-Nazi uncles. Anyone else wondering how 6-7 guys all with semiautomatic guns can miss Hank & Gomie from such a short distance? I mean...seriously; how Hank and Gomie gets out of this alive is beyond me. And is anyone else wondering why Hank didn't show his badge to the Neo Nazi's when they asked for it? It might not of made a difference, but maybe if they saw the badges they might turn back around and drive off.

Todd & Lydia. Todd creeps me out. I don't think Lydia is attracted to him at all. But can see her using his feelings for her to her advantage. I can see her seducing him to get what she wants. With only 3 episodes left I don't know if they have enough time to explore that though.

Ending the episode in the middle of that shootout was just cruel. Come on Gilligan! you can't have your fans waiting like this LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post

Ending the episode in the middle of that shootout was just cruel. Come on Gilligan! you can't have your fans waiting like this LOL.
    I thought it would end with either Hank or Gomey or both dead... but that was torture. Great episode.

Jesse's about to bolt so whatever happens he'll be MIA at the end of that scene.

Notice the songs playing in the background when Todd was talking to Lydia; "She Blinded Me With Science"

Hmmm.......

Notice the songs playing in the background when Todd was talking to Lydia; "She Blinded Me With Science"

Hmmm.......
    I thought that was his ringtone? They had Journey's "Open Arms" playing before that - or "oh Sherri" - one of those crappy songs

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    I thought that was his ringtone? They had Journey's "Open Arms" playing before that - or "oh Sherri" - one of those crappy songs
    Just rewatched the scene and you're right that was the song on Todd's ringtone. And "Oh Sherry" in the background.

A couple of my friends and I were discussing the last scene. The best reason why I think Todd and his crew could miss Hank and Gomie is because they were worried about hitting WW also. He was in the back of the car and maybe they were trying to avoid a stray bullet from hitting him.

Just rewatched the scene and you're right that was the song on Todd's ringtone. And "Oh Sherry" in the background.

A couple of my friends and I were discussing the last scene. The best reason why I think Todd and his crew could miss Hank and Gomie is because they were worried about hitting WW also. He was in the back of the car and maybe they were trying to avoid a stray bullet from hitting him.
    Dude they shot the **** out of the truck he was in. I think that Vince was trying to show us that Walt is no longer in control at all, that the new "boss" is Todd's uncle. I think Gomey/Hank die in the gunfight and the nazi's take Walt/Jesse as prisoners to cook for them.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    Dude they shot the **** out of the truck he was in. I think that Vince was trying to show us that Walt is no longer in control at all, that the new "boss" is Todd's uncle. I think Gomey/Hank die in the gunfight and the nazi's take Walt/Jesse as prisoners to cook for them.
    The Neo Nazis don't need Jesse. Todd would assist WW. If next episode plays out the way you mapped it out Jesse would be at the mercy of WW. Ans since WW can't trust him anymore he will either kill him or let him go. Most likely he would kill him.

I can't agree that Todd's uncle is necessarily in control. Maybe after that episode...because well, they are going to tell Walt that they want him to cook.

That's why they ended up going to the location, because they figured they'd kill Jesse and then there was no way Walt was getting away from that promise.

I have a feeling one of Gomez or Hank dies, but I can see backup coming or something.

The title of the next episode is. "Ozymandius."

It a poem that describes a ruler who was a wicked guy, but he took care of his people. The essence of the poem is how all rulers and their empires whether big or small comes to an end.

We know WW doesn't die yet, but could this mean that Heisenberg's empire comes crashing down once and for all in the next episode?

+ Reply to Thread