+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    WOW.....

Just when you think WW couldn't sink any lower he finds a way to go lower. the confession he gave was disturbing, chilling, & wickedly genius. And I'm shocked that Skylar would go along with it. She basically destroyed her relationship with Marie. there's no turning back for her now. Before this episode I thought that Skylar would find a way to get escape with the kids, but now I believe when WW goes down she goes down with him. And that move was short-sided of her IMO. Hank & Marie has always been her safety net when things got hot, but now she has destroyed that and has no covering. WOW. Wait til' she gets home and smells the gasoline Jesse poured on the house.....It will be time for her to call Saul's vaccuum repair guy LOL.

And Jesse.....now that he has beaten the truth about the ricin out of Saul will he go after WW? That relationship is permanently destroyed also. Will he team up with Hank? Hank really screwed his investigation up. If he had not gone right after WW & Skylar so quickly and played it a little more cool he might have gotten him by now, but now he's running out of ways to get them. Something tells me WW will kill Jesse before the last episode.

Todd & his Uncle.....What the heck are they thinking driving down the highways with a little less than 1000 gallons of stollen methlymine? Those dudes are crazy.

Is it Sunday yet?
    Its pesticide

WOW.....

Just when you think WW couldn't sink any lower he finds a way to go lower. the confession he gave was disturbing, chilling, & wickedly genius. And I'm shocked that Skylar would go along with it. She basically destroyed her relationship with Marie. there's no turning back for her now. Before this episode I thought that Skylar would find a way to get escape with the kids, but now I believe when WW goes down she goes down with him. And that move was short-sided of her IMO. Hank & Marie has always been her safety net when things got hot, but now she has destroyed that and has no covering. WOW. Wait til' she gets home and smells the gasoline Jesse poured on the house.....It will be time for her to call Saul's vaccuum repair guy LOL.

And Jesse.....now that he has beaten the truth about the ricin out of Saul will he go after WW? That relationship is permanently destroyed also. Will he team up with Hank? Hank really screwed his investigation up. If he had not gone right after WW & Skylar so quickly and played it a little more cool he might have gotten him by now, but now he's running out of ways to get them. Something tells me WW will kill Jesse before the last episode.

Todd & his Uncle.....What the heck are they thinking driving down the highways with a little less than 1000 gallons of stollen methlymine? Those dudes are crazy.

Is it Sunday yet?

My girlfriend and I were sitting there in awe after Walt's confession, just kind of in disbelief. But when you think about it Walt has proven time and time again he will go to any extreme to protect himself and his family so it shouldn't be a shock to anyone. Very well done scene. He knew Hank would never just let this go and he's like an animal that has been backed into a corner...completely unpredictable.

The character progression of Walter White might be the single greatest in television history.

So far this season has been beyond my expectations. It's been fantastic and with all the hype building up to this final season it is rare that expectations are met.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    The character progression of Walter White might be the single greatest in television history.

So far this season has been beyond my expectations. It's been fantastic and with all the hype building up to this final season it is rare that expectations are met.
    I have never seen a main character go from loved and empathized, to hated, to now feared like this before.

With Archie Bunker you knew he was a comical, ignorant bigot from the beginning to the end of the series. Tony Soprano was always a bad dude with a kind side to him. But Walter White is even more complicated. His character will be talked about and debated for a long, long time.
    Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 08-26-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Even Jesse's character progression is awesome...

Saul Goodman is awesome

Here's a great right up about WW the manipiulator:

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/...p-confessions/

I think I found a hole in WW confession.....It's a small hole, but nonetheless I think it's a hole.

WW said Hank was the head of a drug empire. He also said Hank made him pay for his medical expenses of $177,000. If Hank is this drug kingpin why would he make him pay for his medical expenses? Wouldn't he have the money to do it himself? And where is all of the money Hank made from the drug dealing? Wouldn't he have some off shore account and/or a legit business to launder the money through?

I think I found a hole in WW confession.....It's a small hole, but nonetheless I think it's a hole.

WW said Hank was the head of a drug empire. He also said Hank made him pay for his medical expenses of $177,000. If Hank is this drug kingpin why would he make him pay for his medical expenses? Wouldn't he have the money to do it himself? And where is all of the money Hank made from the drug dealing? Wouldn't he have some off shore account and/or a legit business to launder the money through?
    That's a lot of "ifs" - but the only thing that not is that the medical bills WERE paid by Walt. Hank took drug money - he's toast and he knows it.

Another awesome episode!

At first when WW came into his house and couldn't find Jesse I thought, okay Jesse changed his mind or just wanted to scare WW. But then we find out that Hank actually stopped Jesse.....Whoa! At fist I couldn't figure out why Hank would be at that house at that time. But then in the previous episode he had some guy watching Jesse and staking out Sauls office.

Skylars turning into lady Scarface. "What's one more body"... Wow. Anyone else thinks the Whites will never return to their home again? I think they will stay in the hotel for a while longer and then have to go into hiding. Can't wait to see how WW jr find out about his parents and how he reacts to the news. He might end up turning on them and wanting to stay with Hank & Marie.

Jesse.....in many ways this show is about him and his tragedy of lost father figures. I was hoping Hank would be more caring to him, but no; Hank cares about one thing right now; get WW and he doesn't care if Jesse is the sacrificial lamb as a result. The only person who actually gave a dam about for even a short moment was Mike. The scene where Jesse asked to use the bathroom in Hanks house reminded me of the scene in Godfather 1 when Michael used the bathroom and came back out with guns blazing. I thought for a moment there that Jesse might do the same. He had the line of the night IMO "nice try (WW). I'm not going to burn your house. I'm gonna hit you where you live." can't wait to see what Jesse does.

And now WW hires Todd's neo-nazi uncles to kill Jesse. Can't wait til the next episode. Top 2-3 show in TV history IMO. it might be better or 2nd to only the Sopranos.

I think every ones going to die except Walt and his cancer goes away. Just him and all his money.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think every ones going to die except Walt and his cancer goes away. Just him and all his money.
    So far we've only seen Walt in the "future" - killing me as there isn't a shade of info on ANY of the others.