+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    The guns they were using would turn that suv into swiss cheese. When that auto shotgun goes off, no one will be sticking their head up.

My friend and I were discussing that this would be a perfect (and cruel) time to go way deeper in the flash-forward portion to delay even further what happens to Hank and Gomey.

With only 3 episodes left I really think they're killing off both Hank and Gomey - Nobody in the DEA has any clue that they are out there right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    My friend and I were discussing that this would be a perfect (and cruel) time to go way deeper in the flash-forward portion to delay even further what happens to Hank and Gomey.

With only 3 episodes left I really think they're killing off both Hank and Gomey - Nobody in the DEA has any clue that they are out there right?
    Someones going to go. That long pause at the end of the phone call between Marie and Frank has to mean something.

Cant wait till the next episode. Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Someones going to go. That long pause at the end of the phone call between Marie and Frank has to mean something.
    The killing of a federal agent is definitely a good reason to go into hiding on the other side of the country.

Hank is going to die because of the long pause with Marie

Man, I don't think I've been more excited about an episode for any show than I am right now. Can't wait to see what happens tonight in "Ozymandias".

WOW.....WOW.....

If anyone still thinks that WW is a good guy then they need to watch this episode. I don't know how anyone can cheer for WW after this.

My goodness. What an episode. What a show.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    WOW.....WOW.....

If anyone still thinks that WW is a good guy then they need to watch this episode. I don't know how anyone can cheer for WW after this.

My goodness. What an episode. What a show.....
    Kidding me? I love walt even more. Jesse is a punk *** rat, he got it made for him.

Walter white is still protecting his family, I'm so upset that he's upset.