+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Kidding me? I love walt even more. Jesse is a punk *** rat, he got it made for him.

Walter white is still protecting his family, I'm so upset that he's upset.
    Protecting his family?...dude, he just destroyed it!....

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Protecting his family?...dude, he just destroyed it!....
    He was crying when Hank died. Skylar wouldn't have believed Walt if he told skylar the truth.

His intention was to secure his family with wealth when he was gone, ever since the beginning.

He even gave the baby back by playing her at the fire department.

He was crying when Hank died. Skylar wouldn't have believed Walt if he told skylar the truth.

His intention was to secure his family with wealth when he was gone, ever since the beginning.

He even gave the baby back by playing her at the fire department.
    Awww....he cried when Hank died.....what a great guy he is. And since Skylar probably wouldn't believe how Hank actually died why not wrestle her to the ground in front of their son and take their 18 month old against her will. What a great guy.

Maybe deep down he meant to cry when he told Jesse he watched Jane die and did nothing about it.

Awww....he cried when Hank died.....what a great guy he is. And since Skylar probably wouldn't believe how Hank actually died why not wrestle her to the ground in front of their son and take their 18 month old against her will. What a great guy.

Maybe deep down he meant to cry when he told Jesse he watched Jane die and did nothing about it.
    You're going to deny that Walt isn't a family member and wanted his family to prosper when he died from lung cancer.

It's called the domino effect, the guy could not fix it because it was always going to come back and haunt him.

You're going to deny that Walt isn't a family member and wanted his family to prosper when he died from lung cancer.

It's called the domino effect, the guy could not fix it because it was always going to come back and haunt him.
    I'm not doubting WW intention to provide for his family. Initially that was the reason why he started cooking. But somewhere along the line he changed. He wasn't about providing for his family anymore; he was about the "empire business" as he once told Jesse. He had opportunity after after opportunity to get out. But now he has lost the family that he tried keeping together because of his greed and ego.

I'm not doubting WW intention to provide for his family. Initially that was the reason why he started cooking. But somewhere along the line he changed. He wasn't about providing for his family. He was about the "empire business" as he once told Jesse. He had opportunity after after opportunity to get out. But now he has lost the family that he tried keeping together because of his greed and ego.
    He was followed by greed, a lot of people are when they are making money. But he finally realized how much this empire business was costing him. He got out for awhile now, but couldn't really get away from the aftermath

He was followed by greed, a lot of people are when they are making money. But he finally realized how much this empire business was costing him. He got out for awhile now, but couldn't really get away from the aftermath
    That doesn't matter. He's still a bad guy who deserves to be punished for everything he's done. And after watching this episode I can't find a good enough excuse for anyone to cheer for him. They excuse of him wanting to provide for his family went out the window a long time ago IMO.

That doesn't matter. He's still a bad guy who deserves to be punished for everything he's done. And after watching this episode I can't find a good enough excuse for anyone to cheer for him. They excuse of him wanting to provide for his family went out the window a long time ago IMO.
    Agree to disagree, I still think it all caught up to him. I hate him for how long he extended the empire business. I don't hate him for everything else. He just wanted everything to be better for his family in the end.

He wnated Jesse killed for his family. He was about to get arrested, he didn't want Hank to die...

Agree to disagree, I still think it all caught up to him. I hate him for how long he extended the empire business. I don't hate him for everything else. He just wanted everything to be better for his family in the end.
    It use to be about his family, but it became all about WW, aka Hiesenberg, aka Ozymandias.