+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    With everything that happened tonight I wonder if Skylar will work with the DEA to bring WW down. And now that the neo nazis know about the confession DVD Jesse made, will they go after Marie to get it. Now that they have Jesse the quality of the meth will go up. They can keep Jese as their slave meth cook for ages and no one would know.

Of course another great one.... and of course yet again Jesse's face is hamburger.

The beauty of this show is that its easy to identify WW as a "bad" guy.... but its just as easy for me to root for him. He may get it in the end, whether it be jail or death or even both, but he will get his satisfaction and I will get mine. I can have it both ways.

Brilliance on WW's part and the taking of Holly was absolutely the plan to set up the framework of the phone call. Skylar is in the clear - 100%, I think she recognizes the "last" move Walt can as a member of the family and will play the part that Walt set up in the phone call, a powerless unwilling participant in Heisenberg's evil empire.

Think its safe to say the flash forward is Walter going after his revenge, possibly rescuing Jesse but MOST importantly getting back his money.

2 episodes left? all good things....
    --80--

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    With everything that happened tonight I wonder if Skylar will work with the DEA to bring WW down. And now that the neo nazis know about the confession DVD Jesse made, will they go after Marie to get it. Now that they have Jesse the quality of the meth will go up. They can keep Jese as their slave meth cook for ages and no one would know.
    Skylar is going to kill herself, or Marie will.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Of course another great one.... and of course yet again Jesse's face is hamburger.

The beauty of this show is that its easy to identify WW as a "bad" guy.... but its just as easy for me to root for him. He may get it in the end, whether it be jail or death or even both, but he will get his satisfaction and I will get mine. I can have it both ways.

Brilliance on WW's part and the taking of Holly was absolutely the plan to set up the framework of the phone call. Skylar is in the clear - 100%, I think she recognizes the "last" move Walt can as a member of the family and will play the part that Walt set up in the phone call, a powerless unwilling participant in Heisenberg's evil empire.

Think its safe to say the flash forward is Walter going after his revenge, possibly rescuing Jesse but MOST importantly getting back his money.

2 episodes left? all good things....
    I agree about your flash forward point. But I'm still trying to figure out how his house became condemned. I'm thinking Marie shows Skylar the confession tape Jesse made. they agree to give it up as evidence to the DEA. In that tape Jesse also talkes about Todd and his Uncle. And since they know that tape is out there somewhere they probably go after Skylar, Marie and the kids. I don't think they're crazy enough to hold them hostage or anything, but I think they scare them alittle.

Oh, and I know I have said this before, but Todd scares the heck out of me. He's a sociapath and an evil genius. if he lives I think he will become the next Heisenberg.
    Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 09-16-2013 at 12:54 PM.

I agree about your flash forward point. But I'm still trying to figure out how his house became condemned. I'm thinking Marie shows Skylar the confession tape Jesse made. they agree to give it up as evidence to the DEA. In that tape Jesse also talkes about Todd and his Uncle. And since they know that tape is out there somewhere they probably go after Skylar, Marie and the kids. I don't t
    Jesse confessed about the uncle and todd?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Jesse confessed about the uncle and todd?
    Yeah. In the episode when Hanks tapes him, Hank and Gomie talk about it on his porch. And Jesse told Todd again in last nights episode.

Yeah. In the episode when Hanks tapes him, Hank and Gomie talk about it on his porch. And Jesse told Todd again in last nights episode.
    I know Hank didn;t have much of a choice, but he should have known these guys were going to come down and haunt them.

I agree about your flash forward point. But I'm still trying to figure out how his house became condemned. I'm thinking Marie shows Skylar the confession tape Jesse made. they agree to give it up as evidence to the DEA. In that tape Jesse also talkes about Todd and his Uncle. And since they know that tape is out there somewhere they probably go after Skylar, Marie and the kids. I don't think they're crazy enough to hold them hostage or anything, but I think they scare them alittle.

Oh, and I know I have said this before, but Todd scares the heck out of me. He's a sociapath and an evil genius. if he lives I think he will become the next Heisenberg.
    Todd is so devoid of emotion, he is creepy... quick thinking on his part though before Jeese was about to eat a bullet. He and his crew just score 70 million and he's thinking about making meth, but that has to do with one thing - wanting to please Lydia. It's the most "human" part of his character.
    --80--

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Todd is so devoid of emotion, he is creepy... quick thinking on his part though before Jeese was about to eat a bullet. He and his crew just score 70 million and he's thinking about making meth, but that has to do with one thing - wanting to please Lydia. It's the most "human" part of his character.
    Damn, true. 70 million and they want to make more. They don't care at all. I would take a vacation, better..I'd buy a home in the cayman islands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d23GS56HjQ

Growth, decay, transformation damn!