+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 239
  1. #181
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,283
    Ok, normally I never give TV shows a shot, but I decided what the hell with this one. I just finished watching the very first episode, and all I can say is WOW! It was amazing and I am already sucked in. I did not read any posts in this thread because I don't want to spoil things. When I get further into it, I will surely be talking about it more.

    YAY!!!!! I have a new show to watch

  2. #182
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Ok, normally I never give TV shows a shot, but I decided what the hell with this one. I just finished watching the very first episode, and all I can say is WOW! It was amazing and I am already sucked in. I did not read any posts in this thread because I don't want to spoil things. When I get further into it, I will surely be talking about it more.

    YAY!!!!! I have a new show to watch
    All I can say is get ready for a wild an crazy ride!

    They're doing a marathon of BB starting Wednesday night with the pilot and ending with the series finale Sunday night. That's a lot of TV, but it's a nice way to catch up.

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Ok, normally I never give TV shows a shot, but I decided what the hell with this one. I just finished watching the very first episode, and all I can say is WOW! It was amazing and I am already sucked in. I did not read any posts in this thread because I don't want to spoil things. When I get further into it, I will surely be talking about it more.

    YAY!!!!! I have a new show to watch
    Good for you - have fun binge-watching!
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

    --80--

  4. #184
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,283
    OK....Season 1 Ep 6....When Walt throws that fake and deadly ****, causing an explosion in Tuco's turf......

    I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor......BAD***

    Loving this show!

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    OK....Season 1 Ep 6....When Walt throws that fake and deadly ****, causing an explosion in Tuco's turf......

    I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor......BAD***

    Loving this show!
    That was badass.

    ...but I need to make a suggestion - you need to stay out of this thread... I would hate the whole series to get spoiled for you only 1 season in and there's going to be quite a bit of chatter.
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

    --80--

  6. #186
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    That was badass.

    ...but I need to make a suggestion - you need to stay out of this thread... I would hate the whole series to get spoiled for you only 1 season in and there's going to be quite a bit of chatter.
    +1.....

    There's a lot of spoilers and discussion about the previous seasons here. Wouldn't want to ruin it for you.

  7. #187
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    OK....Season 1 Ep 6....When Walt throws that fake and deadly ****, causing an explosion in Tuco's turf......

    I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor......BAD***

    Loving this show!
    I always thought the first season was the best, how everything starts to unravel

    Great show. Cant believe next is it.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  8. #188
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,898
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I always thought the first season was the best, how everything starts to unravel

    Great show. Cant believe next is it.
    It's so hard for me to decide which is my favorite season. They're all so good. For some reason season 3 always comes back to me the most. You had Gus, the twins, Saul.

  9. #189
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,898
    I'm watching the pilot right now.

    WW to Jesse: "You know the business and I know the chemistry....either we start cooking or I turn you in..." I forgot that this partnership started with a bribe by WW. Jesse has played by him from the very start.
    Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 09-25-2013 at 09:46 PM.

  10. #190
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,781
    whats the better show?

    1. soporano's
    2. the wire
    3. OZ
    4. Breaking BAD
    5. other (say what it is)

    im going with oz besides all the male nudity it was a great show
    FUTURE NFL STAR



    2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts