+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    By having giving the money to his kids through gretchen and elliot, having that machine gun set up perfectly outside the clubhouse, and sneakily slipping the ricin into lydia's tea that she always has, walt just shows what a great mastermind he is. Marie, you were dead wrong on that one. I also liked that Walt finally told Skylar the "real" reason why he did all of this. Not for the family but because he felt alive. He was finally able to get closure with her. And of course the best part was helping out his partner one last time and setting him free from his torment. He accomplished everything he set out to do and was able to die with his mind at ease.

They left poor Huell in the house all this time

I kind of feel that we never found out what really happened between WW, Elliot and Gretchen and why WW sold his share of the company. I wish we got that answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    I kind of feel that we never found out what really happened between WW, Elliot and Gretchen and why WW sold his share of the company. I wish we got that answered.
    I think we can assume Gray Matter was doing something that WW didn't approve of...since they seemed like low-life scums when he was in their house.

Great finale, probably the best I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    By having giving the money to his kids through gretchen and elliot, having that machine gun set up perfectly outside the clubhouse, and sneakily slipping the ricin into lydia's tea that she always has, walt just shows what a great mastermind he is. Marie, you were dead wrong on that one. I also liked that Walt finally told Skylar the "real" reason why he did all of this. Not for the family but because he felt alive. He was finally able to get closure with her. And of course the best part was helping out his partner one last time and setting him free from his torment. He accomplished everything he set out to do and was able to die with his mind at ease.
    I still think he told Skylar that because he didn't want her to hear the same "BS" about the family...buit then again, he really did seem more alive.

I'm happy he saved Jesse.

if jesse would have died the show would have sucked and what better way then to have "mr white" save him glad walt killed jack and his men
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    if jesse would have died the show would have sucked and what better way then to have "mr white" save him glad walt killed jack and his men
    I'm happy Jesse lived, very happy. One of them needed to live, and even though he ratted...I still felt bad for him. He was kind of forced into it by Walt in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Yea me too.

The only thing I dont get is why he killed Lidia. Sure she was a pain but I cant remember anything she did to deserve to die.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea me too.

The only thing I dont get is why he killed Lidia. Sure she was a pain but I cant remember anything she did to deserve to die.
    Because he needed to kill everyone that would have put his family in danger is my obvious guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Because he needed to kill everyone that would have put his family in danger is my obvious guess.
    yup and she was sneaky
    FUTURE NFL STAR