+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm happy Jesse lived, very happy. One of them needed to live, and even though he ratted...I still felt bad for him. He was kind of forced into it by Walt in the beginning.
    nothing worse than a rat however walt played jesse BAD I felt so bad for jesse once he found out it was walt that poisoned brock not fring
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season

23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season/ won second tiny mite bowl game

Seeing him choke the **** out of Todd was the best feeling in the world, even better than Walt throwing Jesse to the ground.

Because he needed to kill everyone that would have put his family in danger is my obvious guess.
    Ahhh gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ahhh gotcha.
    Although, I was hoping he'd just kill her for the heck of it. I hated her, although I would have done here dirty

Oh and I guess she's the head of the new german guys so I guess he also wanted her and them all dead.

haha

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea me too.

The only thing I dont get is why he killed Lidia. Sure she was a pain but I cant remember anything she did to deserve to die.
    Remember when Todd and his two goons went to the White's house, and threatened Skylar and the kids? Todd specifically asked her if she said anything to the cops about the woman with the black hair from the car wash. Then when Walt said his last goodbye to Skylar last night, she told him about what happened. At that point Walt knew she had to go.

Seeing Walt in that house was friggen awesome, pretty scary but great!

I think we can assume Gray Matter was doing something that WW didn't approve of...since they seemed like low-life scums when he was in their house.

Great finale, probably the best I've ever seen.
    I think Walt held a grudge because the Schwartz's bought him out for cheap(I forget how much, but I believe it is mentioned in an earlier episode) and then afterwards the company boomed. He put all this time and energy in to the company, only to see it take off after he left.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    I think Walt held a grudge because the Schwartz's bought him out for cheap(I forget how much, but I believe it is mentioned in an earlier episode) and then afterwards the company boomed. He put all this time and energy in to the company, only to see it take off after he left.
    I wonder if Talking Bad mentioned it

I wonder if Talking Bad mentioned it
    The host of that show makes me want to kick a baby, can't stand that guy