+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Isn't that what she was saying this last episode? Shut up shut up shut up?
    Nah.....it was "Am I under arrest, am I under arrest, am I under arrest?....."

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Nah.....it was "Am I under arrest, am I under arrest, am I under arrest?....."
    I thought she said that too but I must be losing my mind. I watch too much television dude, don't mind me.

I wonder if there is a GIF for that.

Question for fans of the show, should I wait until the series finishes to jump in? I wanted to start watching this and The Wire via Netfilx/Hulu.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmaad View Post
    Question for fans of the show, should I wait until the series finishes to jump in? I wanted to start watching this and The Wire via Netfilx/Hulu.
    Just start watching now if you can...from the beginning of course.

Why would you wait if you have the time to now?

I'd avoid spoilers if I were you. Too many great things happen in this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Just start watching now if you can...from the beginning of course.

Why would you wait if you have the time to now?

I'd avoid spoilers if I were you. Too many great things happen in this show.
    Actually that's what I am doing staying away from threads like this but thanks. I intend to get started next month when I renew my Netflix subsciption.

Actually that's what I am doing staying away from threads like this but thanks. I intend to get started next month when I renew my Netflix subsciption.
    So then do that if it's more convenient. You aren't missing much by starting in a month

Definitely start watching now. Starting with season 1 of course. As Moke said avoid spoilers, though that's pretty hard to do with Breaking Bad all over the internet. Strap up; you are in for one heck of a ride.

WOW.....

Just when you think WW couldn't sink any lower he finds a way to go lower. the confession he gave was disturbing, chilling, & wickedly genius. And I'm shocked that Skylar would go along with it. She basically destroyed her relationship with Marie. there's no turning back for her now. Before this episode I thought that Skylar would find a way to get escape with the kids, but now I believe when WW goes down she goes down with him. And that move was short-sided of her IMO. Hank & Marie has always been her safety net when things got hot, but now she has destroyed that and has no covering. WOW. Wait til' she gets home and smells the gasoline Jesse poured on the house.....It will be time for her to call Saul's vaccuum repair guy LOL.

And Jesse.....now that he has beaten the truth about the ricin out of Saul will he go after WW? That relationship is permanently destroyed also. Will he team up with Hank? Hank really screwed his investigation up. If he had not gone right after WW & Skylar so quickly and played it a little more cool he might have gotten him by now, but now he's running out of ways to get them. Something tells me WW will kill Jesse before the last episode.

Todd & his Uncle.....What the heck are they thinking driving down the highways with a little less than 1000 gallons of stollen methlymine? Those dudes are crazy.

Is it Sunday yet?

Jesse is pissed, that is all. I was upset that he was about to go to Alaska, I was like wtf? NO!

I thought they were going to end the episode after Jesse walked away from the van...but NOOOOO....

so obviously he doesn't set the house on fire.... so what happens... what ****ing happens!?!!!

I certainly didn't see Walters confession coming... jesus.... "...but I'm a coward..."
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--