+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: monday fun!

  1. #1

    monday fun!

    no better way to start the week off right: LMFAO!!


    does not get old!

  2. #2
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,323
    Well according to Skip Bayless that is just where they are going based off last nights performance. He was salivating over the new 4-3 defense and this one D Player in particular that prob wont see the field in the real games. He was going on and on about his Dallas Cowboys until Stephan A Smith set him straight. Their teams go head to head in the first game. It was funny to watch them go at it. I know is all a game and hype to get us to watch but its fun
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  3. #3
    they actually looked pissed in that pick. Like something just went wrong. Which it probably did.....

  4. #4
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,323
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantParty View Post
    they actually looked pissed in that pick. Like something just went wrong. Which it probably did.....
    they will be looking like that a lot in 5 weeks
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  5. #5
    Veteran Giantz4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State of Mind
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    He was salivating over the new 4-3 defense and this one D Player in particular that prob wont see the field in the real games.
    I think you're talking about George Selvie who was actually teammates with JPP at USF. He was abusing Miami's LT Dallas Thomas all night long who has NO business playing the tackle position so it's not overly impressive although I think Selvie has talent he has just been a journeyman since entering the NFL.

    Selvie straight bull-rushed him:

    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    they will be looking like that a lot in 5 weeks
    hope so...especially in those ridiculous hats and face paint. Worst part about wearing get ups like that. If you lose you look 100x more foolish then even if you won.

  7. #7
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I think you're talking about George Selvie who was actually teammates with JPP at USF. He was abusing Miami's LT Dallas Thomas all night long who has NO business playing the tackle position so it's not overly impressive although I think Selvie has talent he has just been a journeyman since entering the NFL.

    Selvie straight bull-rushed him:
    Selvie is actually behind Wilber, Bass and Crawford (who is sadly out for the year), but he looked pretty good last night. I think Thomas made him look better than he is, but he also looked great when he got time rushing from the DT position. He wasn't matched up on Thomas all last night, but he made his presence felt on just about every snap.

    And as mentioned last night, Selvie is a journeyman, but might be in the right spot finally with great d line coaching with Rod Marinelli. He's still only 26.

    I'm excited about the guy-- could be a pretty good rotation guy.

  8. #8
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,489
    Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    no better way to start the week off right: LMFAO!!


    does not get old!
    Pft. Dude we totally are though... so I don't even get why that's supposed to be funny.

  9. #9
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,489
    Anyone else like Miami's new unis?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Selvie is actually behind Wilber, Bass and Crawford (who is sadly out for the year), but he looked pretty good last night. I think Thomas made him look better than he is, but he also looked great when he got time rushing from the DT position. He wasn't matched up on Thomas all last night, but he made his presence felt on just about every snap.

    And as mentioned last night, Selvie is a journeyman, but might be in the right spot finally with great d line coaching with Rod Marinelli. He's still only 26.

    I'm excited about the guy-- could be a pretty good rotation guy.
    the DL is all about rotation....IMO

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts