+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'd be more than happy to give Ballard a shot next year if Robinson doesn't show growth this year (but I do believe in Robinson).

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I'd be more than happy to give Ballard a shot next year if Robinson doesn't show growth this year (but I do believe in Robinson).
    Even if Robinson does break out, Id love to have Ballard back as a #2. Primarily a blocker with some receiving ability.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Even if Robinson does break out, Id love to have Ballard back as a #2. Primarily a blocker with some receiving ability.
    I'd be ok with that..Ballard wasn't a superstar but he had a knack for getting open

Quote Originally Posted by ebick View Post
    Especially his....let's review. We had lost Beckum already....Ballard going down left us with 1 TE for the rest of the game....he knew that....I gave up his body to try and see if he could get back in the game......it was then that he really messed up his knee. If Beckum had not gotten hurt, Ballard calls it a game earlier, and probably recovered in time to play last year.
    he gave his all in a NYG uniform and for that he will always be loved. Will never forget that sideline shot of him trying to run on it and falling down during SB
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Ballard had his one year, with a well deserved superbowl ring. Everytime I see him trying to run on the sideline only to blow his knee out pains me, but reminds me how determined he was. Much respect.