+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pats fans crying over Jets call

Here in NE I'm hearing and seeing a ton of Pats fans crying about the call at the end of the Jets game that cost them a potential win. As much as it may be a sucky rule, it's still a rule and they got called on it. I do have to say it is always nice to hear them cry and whine when they dont get their way.

I guess it is a penalty but its a crappy penalty, I thought that was just pushing the pile
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Well the rule reads it has to be a second tier player pushing first tier player forward.. Their debate as well as BBs is the penalized player started out on the line of scrimmage as a first tier player. By the way the rule reads he didn't violate it. Now of you read into it (jets fans are saying) they say he became a second tier player when he dropped back and got behind his teammate and pushed the pile so to speak...
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    pats fans have no room to whine. do they not remember the tuck rule?

forget the tuck rule, a patriots OL put cameron jordan in a sleeperhold right before brady threw his game winning pass last week and got away with it

Quote Originally Posted by amukamerica View Post
    forget the tuck rule, a patriots OL put cameron jordan in a sleeperhold right before brady threw his game winning pass last week and got away with it

AND they got away with an incomplete pass that was called complete before that. Oh well, between the refs and the NFL Networks love affair with the Pats they will always get calls going their way and too much air time on TV.

What a dumb penalty, I still don't get the call. The replay shown to us showed nothing wrong there.

U guys see the video of the drunk scumbag Jet fan punch that woman in the face. I hope that guy gets arrested. Bunch of coward fans did nothing

Quote Originally Posted by amukamerica View Post
    what goes around comes around. so maybe they should of lost that game last week... so it evened out this week
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    U guys see the video of the drunk scumbag Jet fan punch that woman in the face. I hope that guy gets arrested. Bunch of coward fans did nothing
    nah missed that one.. is there a link?