+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NY YANKEES THREAD

2013 NY YANKEES THREAD

I don't expect this Thread to last long but wow!!!

time for major changes...

we need AB Discipline and if I was Cash, who I hope gets replaced, I would start building up a strong Rotation and Pen.

I also have a gut feeling that the Captain might ride off in the sunset with Mo at Season's end as well.

I don't remember the details of the 80s, just that the Mets were amazing. For some reason I stayed with the Pinstripes during that time and as many of you remember the 90s were like a gift to us.

But this generation of the Yankees, except for the Title in 2009, is just sub-standard and pathetic. The BS red Sox manage to stay relevant, fake *** Rays stay relevant and the O's are scrappy but us? Pathetic.

RISP is crap as "usual," At-Bat discipline is ragged and Nunez sucks and Wells shouldn't be put anywhere in the Outfield...

ugh
    Last edited by giantyankee1976; 08-07-2013 at 06:48 AM.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I was saying all season, this year they need to be sellers. I got ridiculed saying I was giving up on the season andn should root for the Red Sox. Some Yankee fans are annoying as hell. Spoiled. The season is over for the bombers and now they didnt make any trades to build towards the future. Big mistake. Kuroda would of realed in a nice prospect or 2. Cano should of been dealt as well for like 4 or 5 prospects. Andy, Jeter, Arod, Tex all are looking done in their careers. Mo is done after this season. Yankees are going to be stuck in purgatory for another 4-5 years at least. It is the 80's all over again. I am so glad they won it all in 2009...

Byt he way, Cashman is a horrible GM. How can the Yankees have absolutely nothing in the minor league system? Almost every player that comes up fails. Nova and Gardner maybe the 2 exceptions. Hughes? Chamberlain? Kennedy? The Killer Bs? Even the superstar Montero was a dud on juice. Yankees drafting is terrible.

And when they signed Youk this season, I nearly flipped and became a Met fan. I knew he would not give a crap about the team he hated for years... and he doesnt even want to be here. The yankees basically just gave him $12M to be hurt.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 08-07-2013 at 07:45 AM.

5trive for Fiv5

I ain't mad at you...I hate Youk no matter what uni he wears...without his beard he looked like a pale chimpanzee anyway, freaking a-hole

Cashman is garbage, the farm system is gassed and the 80s really did come back.

I don't like Giaradi and never did either. And yes, most of us are spoiled, I'll admit it. But it's cause in the not so distant past, the NYY were beasts !!!

long live the (historical) Yankees !!!

I didn't give up and become a mets fan, but I confess that I did give up and just stopped following baseball altogether...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

...then they get swept by the garbage of garbage white sox !

smh

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I lost $$$ on that game last night in such a gut wrenching way! This Yankee team is just hard to watch. Were definetly a sad team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    **** youuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    **** youuuuuuu
    Not sure what the **** were......but i assume it was........."Morehead, I'm real of of" youuuuuuuuu

I crack myself up!!!!!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread