+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NY YANKEES THREAD

at least nova is a beast.

well I think we know that DET is the better team anyway. Buckle up my friends, the next few years will be a hell of a ride.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

game today was crazy. mo blows the save and then gardner with the walk off HR. moments like that make baseball great.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    May I list the Yankees who were suspended recently?
    Or the list of Yankees who have admitted to using PED's? Didn't think so.

Poor salesmanship De. (that's right..you lose that "Z" again for that one)
    Best to leave that topic alone.
    Yeah, plenty of Yankee juicers, but dont go by the lists. You know very well there are plenty of Red Sox players juicing as well. Ortiz is so obvious it hurts my brain and really does make me think twice about watching baseball ever again.

5trive for Fiv5

May I list the Yankees who were suspended recently?
    Or the list of Yankees who have admitted to using PED's? Didn't think so.

Poor salesmanship De. (that's right..you lose that "Z" again for that one)
    Best to leave that topic alone.
    Weve had this discussion plenty of times MH.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    that's some f'd up crap to write. The Jets? wow, even that's low for you MHS. But yes Cashman needs to be FIRED and take his dipstick skipper with him as he goes out the door
    The Arod thing IS a circus. You know exactly what I'm talking about.
    They have a guy at 3rd base who the team has been lobbying to get a lifetime ban. All because its in their interest to dump a horrible contract that they agreed to. But in the meantime...there he is at 3rd. Nothing they can do about it.
    The only reason they are having him in uniform is because the union would scream bloody murder if they didn't.

THAT...is some f'd up crap my friend.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yeah, plenty of Yankee juicers, but dont go by the lists. You know very well there are plenty of Red Sox players juicing as well. Ortiz is so obvious it hurts my brain and really does make me think twice about watching baseball ever again.
    Not my point.
    I'm responding to a particular Yankee fan poster who wants to suggest that the Sox championships are tainted. Surely you see the hypocrisy in that.

Not my point.
    I'm responding to a particular Yankee fan poster who wants to suggest that the Sox championships are tainted. Surely you see the hypocrisy in that.
    Yet here you are, suggesting that the 09 are tainted as well. Youre just as hypocritical by your own words.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yet here you are, suggesting that the 09 are tainted as well. Youre just as hypocritical by your own words.
    Actually no I'm not at all. I have no problem with the 09 Yankees championship.
    I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy. Its rare that a Yankee fan is as delicate as you are Dez.
    You probably need to let go of the "tainted championship" rap.........Glass houses and all.

Actually no I'm not at all. I have no problem with the 09 Yankees championship.
    I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy. Its rare that a Yankee fan is as delicate as you are Dez.
    You probably need to let go of the "tainted championship" rap.........Glass houses and all.
    Which is what exactly? You come to a Yankees thread and post a red sox logo and start calling them a circus, so spare me the sportsmanship bs. Then you start going off on Arod when the Redsox have also had problems with players and PHDs, youre just in denial about it.
    And I know you have been out of the loop as far as rooting for the yankees goes, but I can assure you that most yankee fans feel the same way I do about that subject.

+ Reply to Thread