+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    Maybe not now, but you sure have in the past. All the Yankees are on PEDs and all the Sox are clean right?
    Huh?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Must have killed you to see the Sox organization and fans honoring Mo.

Its called..."class".
    Class? Haha, didnt they show Mo's blown save on the dumpotron during it? Real classy...

Congrats to you and your classy Red Sox who all have beards that touch the ground and look like child rapists, oh wait, thats only in Pedroia's DNA... My bad. Maybe that Sox class can shine through if Papi doesnt drop more F bombs in front of kids or smash any more phones during a ball game?? Or was that because he forgot he took too many dominican milkshakes that make Papi fail tests

Maybe the Sox can win their first playoff game in 5 years or so... maybe not.

Go (ANYONE BUT BOSTON TEAMS)! lol
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 09-25-2013 at 09:27 PM.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Class? Haha, didnt they show Mo's blown save on the dumpotron during it? Real classy...

Congrats to you and your classy Red Sox who all have beards that touch the ground and look like child rapists, oh wait, thats only in Pedroia's DNA... My bad. Maybe that Sox class can shine through if Papi doesnt drop more F bombs in front of kids or smash any more phones during a ball game?? Or was that because he forgot he took too many dominican milkshakes that make Papi fail tests

Maybe the Sox can win their first playoff game in 5 years or so... maybe not.

Go (ANYONE BUT BOSTON TEAMS)! lol
    Holy crap that's a lot of anger!!!!!!!

Consider yourself hugged.

LMAO....MHS, you're a special kind of dude

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Holy crap that's a lot of anger!!!!!!!

Consider yourself hugged.
    Not really. It was more a joke, kinda, but truthfully. lol

Yeah, I hate Boston sports teams. They are so overly loved by the media it makes me sick. Red Sox, Pats, C's, B's whatever.... ESPN adores them because half their staff are diehard Bostonians and dont try to hide it. I guess I am just a true New Yorker.

And I was very pissed off the Yankees got Youk, almost made me not want to care this year. I hated when they got Damon too. But Youk was the dumbest signing ever.

Yanks are done for a long time. :-(
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 09-26-2013 at 08:56 AM.

5trive for Fiv5

Yeah, I hate Boston sports teams. They are so overly loved by the media it makes me sick. Red Sox, Pats, C's, B's whatever.... ESPN adores them because half their staff are diehard Bostonians and dont try to hide it. I guess I am just a true New Yorker.

And I was very pissed off the Yankees got Youk, almost made me not want to care this year. I hated when they got Damon too. But Youk was the dumbest signing ever.

Honestly...The Sox have been ignored by the media this year since they really have no stars. Just a grinding team this season. They have flown under the radar. Arod has gotten more attention than the Sox this season.
    Which is fine with me.

Honestly...The Sox have been ignored by the media this year since they really have no stars. Just a grinding team this season. They have flown under the radar. Arod has gotten more attention than the Sox this season.
    Which is fine with me.
    Arod always gets attention. He is like Tebow in that aspect. There is never enough coverage on him. But all of it has to be negative, of course. Personally, I always thought Arod was a ******, but I could stand it when he was juicing cause he was hitting 50 HRs a year. Maybe it is just because I watch a lot of ESPN, but the Red Sox are ALWAYS loved on that channel.

5trive for Fiv5

Youk was pure piss as a Yank....Johnny D I warmed up to and eventually liked a lot.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I dont see how this franchise is going to be good again I really dont. We are so devoid of young talent. I dont understand how Cashman has a job

Are farm system to put it nicely blows u can give me the names but when Gardner is the only guy u produce since 2008 I wont hold my breath. Im telling u guys we are heading for the 1980's again