+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    So-Ri-An-No!

4HRs and 13RBIs in a 10 inning span.

Odellious Beckinghammer the Twice, Go get yours soon.

CBS is reporting that it was Arod who ratted out Ryan Braun and his own teammate (Cervelli) to MLB regarding steroids.

The circus continues.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    1) Yes that 190Mil contract (?) was goofy beyond words

2) I am offended at the phrase "Tainted Championship:" it is NOT like the entirety of the squad, or 50% or even 25% of the team was on the stuff.

Say what you will, but there is a very strong bias against the Yankees, and NY Sports teams in general.

I won't play the NY Sportsfan Victim card but, seriously, F all you haters. seriously.

Historically the Yanks have been phenomenal and when I hear people degrade my Team I get angry on behalf of Berra, Maris, Thurman, Mantle, Cone, Reggie, Goose, Straw, Knoblach, Jeter, Boggs, Tino, Scott, Catfish, Wetteland, Mariano, Mattingly, Guidry, Jorge, Pettite (YES Pettite), Whitey, Paul, The Babe, Lou ...

my point is Yankees = Baseball History and to me Yankees' haters are disrespectful, crybaby-types who if their crap Club won as many Championships and all that would expect to be treated with respect.

read: The Cards, The Giants and Dodgers... all else are butt stains that fester their envy and jealousy through overly-used cliche' and BS rhetoric of the waah-waah "other team" sports fan. Hello ChiSux fans (middlefingers)
    Yankees championships are tainted but the Red Sox's werent there 2 Best players Ortiz and Manny were juicers and they carried the whole team offensively .The 90's Yankees teams werent loaded with steroid guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    CBS is reporting that it was Arod who ratted out Ryan Braun and his own teammate (Cervelli) to MLB regarding steroids.

The circus continues.
    His own teammate. I could not be in the same locker room with that guy.

why do you believe a report? i don't believe anything the media says. especially the NY media. they'll create a story out of anything. if arod did in fact rat guys out why would his punishment still be so severe? and why would mlb say he wasn't cooperating with the investigation? you would think ratting someone out would be considered as cooperating.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    His own teammate. I could not be in the same locker room with that guy.
    this, omg, this what a **** head !!! what a selfish **** and yes I do like Franky and still do...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I dont like ARod but tonight was crap umpiring. How Dempster wasnt tossed was complete BS. To warn the Yankees bench to when it had been complete 1 sided aggression is BS as well. Girardi had every right to be that pissed off because the Yankees got completely screwed over

I hope they win cause that **** the Giants did or didn't was a complete downer...***-tastic Defense, f'n bums all of them

that was a cool win. red sox throwing at arod backfired. got the team fired up and we whooped that ***.

yanks been scoring runs since we got some of our guys back plus the addition of soriano. hopefully it's not too late to make a run and try to steal a playoff spot.

Grandy and Gardner is nice...glad Aroid hit that solo shot, screw boston