+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Manti te'o gets blown up

  1. #1

    Manti te'o gets blown up

    Just like in the championship game, he gets pushed around like a rag doll. Michael Robinson literally drives him 25 yards down field on a running play. Zero tackles in the game. I'm so glad we didn't take him.

  2. #2
    All-Pro B&RWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    7,923
    Keuchly looked lost at first last year. Give the kid some time. Randle nor Wilson lit it up when they first got on the field. There is a lot of football to be played.
    Last edited by B&RWarrior; 08-09-2013 at 12:34 PM.

  3. #3
    Ex-Giants: Canty had a sack for Baltimore and Hixon is getting major praise

  4. #4
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    39,389
    You can always predict careers after 9 snaps in their first preseason game

  5. #5
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    9,084
    gross title..

  6. #6
    Just watching highlights from the game now. Forgot that the Charges got D.J. Flucker. Damn...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    Ex-Giants: Canty had a sack for Baltimore and Hixon is getting major praise
    Canty isn't a bad player, he just gets a lot of hate around here because we overpaid for him

  8. #8
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,870
    Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    Just like in the championship game, he gets pushed around like a rag doll. Michael Robinson literally drives him 25 yards down field on a running play. Zero tackles in the game. I'm so glad we didn't take him.
    Welcome to the NFL, Rookie!.....It happens to every player at least once in their career. Just get up and move on.

    Now if you told me his girlfriend was the one who lit him up I would ask you for a link. But since you didn't I'll take your word for it. LOL

  9. #9
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    9,141
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    Canty isn't a bad player, he just gets a lot of hate around here because we overpaid for him
    Well, yes, but also because he was hurting here a lot after going injury free in Dallas. Canty is still a solid player though when healthy. As for Hixon, he was always a team player. Glad to see he is doing well. Wish him the best.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

  10. #10
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    20,729
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Well, yes, but also because he was hurting here a lot after going injury free in Dallas. Canty is still a solid player though when healthy. As for Hixon, he was always a team player. Glad to see he is doing well. Wish him the best.
    Agree with all of this regarding both Canty and Hixon.
    No one remembers who came in second.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts