+ Reply to Thread

not all unicorns and raindows!

looks like the messiah has a few detractors in his camp:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/r...edskins-081213

# 80

I wonder what hell do once he realizes he was just a stopgap until cousins was NFL ready? Griffin is not a pro-level QB. He doesn't make it past one progression before deciding to run with it. Hes basically a less religious tebow. Wilson and Kaepernick are the models for the modern mobile QB. Yes they can run but if you start playing contain they will be perfectly fine sitting in the pocket all day and throwing.
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 08-14-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I wonder what hell do once he realizes he was just a stopgap until cousins was NFL ready? Griffin is not a pro-level QB. He doesn't make it past one progression before deciding to run with it. Hes basically a less religious tebow. Wilson and Kaepernick are the models for the modern mobile QB. Yes they can run but if you start playing contain they will be perfectly fine sitting in the pocket all day and throwing.
    Comparing RGIII to Tebow? C'mon . . ..

RGIII just looks so.......gimmicky

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I wonder what hell do once he realizes he was just a stopgap until cousins was NFL ready? Griffin is not a pro-level QB. He doesn't make it past one progression before deciding to run with it.
    Err... that was by design. Griffin did what was asked of him, and he did it well.

A 20 TD / 5 INT season can't be **** on, no matter how hard you try.