Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Mike Vick and Giants?

Ok ok ok dont bash me just a suggestion would you consider bringing in Vick for a wildcat formation i mean with no plax and a bunch of rookie wrs we will have to scheme way harder bring him in situationly and he can throw the ball i mean he was a quarterback he could be a huge addition in my eyes. Now just state your oppinions dont bash just tell me how you think it would work out

All-Pro

Re: Mike Vick and Giants?

NO

[quote user="buddy33"]NO[/quote]

[quote user="lamas"][quote user="buddy33"]NO[/quote][/quote]

NO

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran

No way,Never!

I think he is a good player but we dont really need an other QB and wont have room in the roster for one but I think he will play again in the NFL witch will be a huge pain cause I'd hate to play Defence against him.

[quote user="Giants1nSb"]

Ok ok ok dont bash me just a suggestion would you consider bringing in Vick for a wildcat formation i mean with no plax and a bunch of rookie wrs we will have to scheme way harder bring him in situationly and he can throw the ball i mean he was a quarterback he could be a huge addition in my eyes. Now just state your oppinions dont bash just tell me how you think it would work out

[/quote]

Good lord.

People, get off the bandwagon. The wildcat formation is not going to be nearly as successful as it was last year. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if everyone stopped using it, and stopped talking about it by seasons end. The only reason why it had any success last year is b/c nobody had ever seen it. Do we honestly think, after an entire offseason of studying it, DC's won't figure out a way to defend it?? Come on! Sure, the Pats got beat by it when they faced the dolphins for the first time, but does anyone remember what happened the second time they played? This formation, to me, is a joke. Nothing more than a"tweak" to the option. Coaches in the NFL will not be fooled this year. Write that down.

Plus, the Giants don't need gimicks. Just give the ball to Jacobs, use play action, and spread the ball around in the passing game. BOOM! There's our recipe for success.

All-Pro

**** NO !!!

[quote user="Giants1nSb"]

[/quote]

There is no way that this is a legitimate post. Beat it troll.

We just got rid of a future, more talented, inmate (Plax). So why would we want a rusty, older slower, inmate?