+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: he is annoying

Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    I wasn't riled up , geez, guys, it was just a stupid little article about jerry and the trophy. why do you guys read so much into everything .
    Wasn't talking to you directly. 'You' was a generality. Just saying that's what the article boils down to.

I wasn't riled up , geez, guys, it was just a stupid little article about jerry and the trophy. why do you guys read so much into everything .
    Come on dude, stop getting riled up!

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Come on dude, stop getting riled up!
    it's a vicious cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Wasn't talking to you directly. 'You' was a generality. Just saying that's what the article boils down to.
    I just feel bad , I hated to i post something too irrelevant to invoke decent conversation . well, next time. to make it worse I accidentally posted it twice once in anotehr forum couldn't get it back!

I just feel bad , I hated to i post something too irrelevant to invoke decent conversation . well, next time. to make it worse I accidentally posted it twice once in anotehr forum couldn't get it back!
    It's fine. Overall Jerry IS pretty damn annoying.

Also we're winning the super bowl this year, so...

love it!

Banned
    really? does anyone really even care anymore when jerry opens his mouth? as a Dallas fan I've never liked him but I could really care less what he says. it has no effect on football. the only thing I am happy about concerning him is that he doesn't go onto the sidelines anymore during the games. But so what if he says we winning the super bowl? lol, its funny how some of yall and other fans take offense to what jerry says when he isn't even your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    really? does anyone really even care anymore when jerry opens his mouth? as a Dallas fan I've never liked him but I could really care less what he says. it has no effect on football. the only thing I am happy about concerning him is that he doesn't go onto the sidelines anymore during the games. But so what if he says we winning the super bowl? lol, its funny how some of yall and other fans take offense to what jerry says when he isn't even your problem.
    So what about Cruz leaving again?

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    Yeah his idiocy is way more harmful to us... so we hate Jerry more than you, Giants fans. In fact you guys should love him. Maybe call him Uncle Jerrah?

+ Reply to Thread