+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 92

Thread: he is annoying

  1. #31
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    sounds like desperation wishes
    Take a load of this guy

  2. #32
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,936
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    I could really care less about cruz. you guys can have him. he didn't have any effect against Dallas last yr. Dez is a much better receiver than cruz. Hell, so is Miles, when healthy and he's actually having a healthy training camp and preseason thus far....cruz is good but he isnt that good. just double team him and he is useless.
    But Im sure you remember what he did in 11 against the boys. I sure do.

    Absolutely not. More than 10 of Cruz's 19 tds are 20+ yards. Miles is nowhere near that level.

  3. #33
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,936
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    no great threat. seriously, the giants receiving corps isn't much of a threat.
    Iv missed this troll.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    I could really care less about cruz. you guys can have him. he didn't have any effect against Dallas last yr. Dez is a much better receiver than cruz. Hell, so is Miles, when healthy and he's actually having a healthy training camp and preseason thus far....cruz is good but he isnt that good. just double team him and he is useless.
    Bahahahaha the Giants Receiver core is leaps and bounds better than Dallas'. If Dez reverts back to his old ways you guys are toast.

  5. #35
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,527
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    Bahahahaha the Giants Receiver core is leaps and bounds better than Dallas'. If Dez reverts back to his old ways you guys are toast.
    I'd say moderately better at the moment if we're talking about WR core only. But for all receivers... well then you have to factor in Witten and I'd give Dallas the edge.

  6. #36
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I'd say moderately better at the moment if we're talking about WR core only. But for all receivers... well then you have to factor in Witten and I'd give Dallas the edge.
    Healthy, Id take Nicks over Dez, Id take Cruz over Austin, Id take Randle over, who is the 3rd WR for the boys?, I still havent seen Myers play in the Giants system so Ill take Witten over Myers for now.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

  7. #37
    Don't get me wrong, I like Witten & he's a top 5 TE & a tough football player...but all he's good for is 9 yd catches & the go to guy every time Dallas is in 3rd & long. Why a D just doesn't have a SS or LB jam him at the LOS on 3rd & long is beyond me. In the Giants win last yr, he had like 18 rec & his YPC was around 9yds. Not like he killed us. but every time they needed to convert a 3rd down, a freaking Giants LB couldn't cover him!

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I'd say moderately better at the moment if we're talking about WR core only. But for all receivers... well then you have to factor in Witten and I'd give Dallas the edge.
    No way, the only receiver that Dallas has that is arguably better than his counterpart on the Giants is Dez over Nicks. If you are arguing that Dez is better, I disagree but I can see where you are coming from, but even so that margin is small. As far as the other wide receivers are concerned, our corps blows yours away. You have Dez, Austin(who is worse than Cruz by far), and behind them you have your 3rd round draft pick from this draft passed, followed by a bunch of nobodies. I'd say we are more than "moderately" better than Dallas as far as our WRs are concerned.

    I'll agree with you about Witten, but the fact of the matter is that the Giants passing game is good enough to where we don't need to incorporate the TE in it, where Dallas relies heavily on theirs. Romo will more than likely throw for more yards than Eli, however teams will fear our passing game much more so than Dallas'.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    No way, the only receiver that Dallas has that is arguably better than his counterpart on the Giants is Dez over Nicks. If you are arguing that Dez is better, I disagree but I can see where you are coming from, but even so that margin is small. As far as the other wide receivers are concerned, our corps blows yours away. You have Dez, Austin(who is worse than Cruz by far), and behind them you have your 3rd round draft pick from this draft passed, followed by a bunch of nobodies. I'd say we are more than "moderately" better than Dallas as far as our WRs are concerned.

    I'll agree with you about Witten, but the fact of the matter is that the Giants passing game is good enough to where we don't need to incorporate the TE in it, where Dallas relies heavily on theirs. Romo will more than likely throw for more yards than Eli, however teams will fear our passing game much more so than Dallas'.
    its ok to dream....really it is...however I deal in realities and realistically ill take a healthy Miles over cruz, nicks and whoever else are the g receivers(nobodies) anyday. last two seasons Miles been hurting with that damn hammy but he FINALLY looks like he's over it. can't wait till the double coverage on Dez begins. teams will fear the g's passing game? everyone knows the g's aren't gonna have a run game this yr so defenses are gonna be set against the pass for the most part. I see a very bad year for poor lil eli because of this. you guys are gonna lose so bad opening night

  10. #40
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,038
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    its ok to dream....really it is...however I deal in realities and realistically ill take a healthy Miles over cruz, nicks and whoever else are the g receivers(nobodies) anyday. last two seasons Miles been hurting with that damn hammy but he FINALLY looks like he's over it. can't wait till the double coverage on Dez begins. teams will fear the g's passing game? everyone knows the g's aren't gonna have a run game this yr so defenses are gonna be set against the pass for the most part. I see a very bad year for poor lil eli because of this. you guys are gonna lose so bad opening night
    LOOOOOOOOOL

    Please support.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts