+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: he is annoying

I loooooooove Austin as a flex play this year. His ADP is mid-late 80s. Top-notch value in FF.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Pure speculation, you say? Is that why Austin's 5 complete games with Romo he had three 140+ yard games? With Kitna he just crossed 100 yards twice more for the rest of the season. Not to mention, he received roughly 40% of his targets for the year in those 5 games.
    Yeah I remember that; Kitna had more interest in Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I loooooooove Austin as a flex play this year. His ADP is mid-late 80s. Top-notch value in FF.
    Dog****.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    really? does anyone really even care anymore when jerry opens his mouth? as a Dallas fan I've never liked him but I could really care less what he says. it has no effect on football. the only thing I am happy about concerning him is that he doesn't go onto the sidelines anymore during the games. But so what if he says we winning the super bowl? lol, its funny how some of yall and other fans take offense to what jerry says when he isn't even your problem.
    Its funny how you continue to pop up here on an a NY Giants message board when you are a Dallas Cowboys fan, which is also kind of funny because you have never even been to Dallas.

Meanwhile in Minnesota, three first-round picks and three losses later.... lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Its funny how you continue to pop up here on an a NY Giants message board when you are a Dallas Cowboys fan, which is also kind of funny because you have never even been to Dallas.
    and what makes you think ive never been to Dallas? lol, please amuse me with this one

Banned
    and what makes you think ive never been to Dallas? lol, please amuse me with this one
    Tell us all where you are from and then amuse us with your idiotic story on why you root for Dallas Cowboys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Tell us all where you are from and then amuse us with your idiotic story on why you root for Dallas Cowboys.
    .lol, sorry I am not playing this little game. its amusing watching the g's show ultimate suckage. worry about your teams decline instead of where I live.

.lol, sorry I am not playing this little game. its amusing watching the g's show ultimate suckage. worry about your teams decline instead of where I live.
    We ain't worried Crue, a Cowboy collapse is imminent.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Looks like we could be playing his team for first place in three weeks
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***