+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 83

Thread: Beer Drinkers, ASSEMBLE!

  1. #71
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    17,037
    What, you people don't drink real beer? Baas Ale.

    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

  2. #72
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    17,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Krusty View Post

    +1
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

  3. #73
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,858
    I had Nøgne Ø #100 Barleywine Ale this weekend, and it was one of the best of that type I've ever had. It was a nice dark amber, almost brown, and had a nice 3 finger head; the head dissipated relatively quickly, though (as most high ABV beers are wont to do). It was nice and malty, with a nice bite of hops. Didn't taste boozy at all, which was surprising considering it has a 10% ABV. It was kinda pricey at $10.50 for a 22oz bottle, but well worth it for an occasional indulgence.

  4. #74
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,184
    holy nikes a pro-beer drinker....


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    What are your favorite beers people?!?
    Look at me............I love all beer


  6. #76
    I had guiness black lager for the first time a few weeks ago. It's actually really, really good. I was skeptical at first, but it's worth a try.

  7. #77
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,547
    I'm a college kid and live in the Midwest so I might have a little bit of different beers of choice. I usually buy Busch light (It's like a cheaper Bud Light) because it is cheap as hell and prefer it over Keystone. I like Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors light, Platinum is good.

    I haven't had that much more than that honestly... I have had Red Stripe when I went to Jamaica and it wasn't bad. Corona is not my beer of choice. Miller lite and High life are alright I think. I have had a Michelob Ultra's (Spelling?) because a lot of the parents around here love it. Umm not a huge fan of some of the Samuel Adams beers... I had a latitude something from Samuel Adams and was not a fan of it at all haha. I need to try out some new ones though

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,631
    Guiness is my favorite but usually I can only afford a 40 of colt

  9. #79
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,547
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    Guiness is my favorite but usually I can only afford a 40 of colt
    nothing wrong with a 40. Just did Edward 40 hands Friday night lol

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  10. #80
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,858
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I'm a college kid and live in the Midwest so I might have a little bit of different beers of choice. I usually buy Busch light (It's like a cheaper Bud Light) because it is cheap as hell and prefer it over Keystone. I like Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors light, Platinum is good.

    I haven't had that much more than that honestly... I have had Red Stripe when I went to Jamaica and it wasn't bad. Corona is not my beer of choice. Miller lite and High life are alright I think. I have had a Michelob Ultra's (Spelling?) because a lot of the parents around here love it. Umm not a huge fan of some of the Samuel Adams beers... I had a latitude something from Samuel Adams and was not a fan of it at all haha. I need to try out some new ones though
    I'm not surprised you didn't like the Latitude 48. That's definitely not a beginner's beer, and you're still on cheap, entry level beers. Granted, I don't particularly care for it, either, but that's because I'm not a huge IPA fan.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts