+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Beer Drinkers, ASSEMBLE!

What, you people don't drink real beer? Baas Ale.

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty View Post

+1
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

I had Nøgne Ø #100 Barleywine Ale this weekend, and it was one of the best of that type I've ever had. It was a nice dark amber, almost brown, and had a nice 3 finger head; the head dissipated relatively quickly, though (as most high ABV beers are wont to do). It was nice and malty, with a nice bite of hops. Didn't taste boozy at all, which was surprising considering it has a 10% ABV. It was kinda pricey at $10.50 for a 22oz bottle, but well worth it for an occasional indulgence.

holy nikes a pro-beer drinker....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    What are your favorite beers people?!?
    Look at me............I love all beer

I had guiness black lager for the first time a few weeks ago. It's actually really, really good. I was skeptical at first, but it's worth a try.

I'm a college kid and live in the Midwest so I might have a little bit of different beers of choice. I usually buy Busch light (It's like a cheaper Bud Light) because it is cheap as hell and prefer it over Keystone. I like Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors light, Platinum is good.

I haven't had that much more than that honestly... I have had Red Stripe when I went to Jamaica and it wasn't bad. Corona is not my beer of choice. Miller lite and High life are alright I think. I have had a Michelob Ultra's (Spelling?) because a lot of the parents around here love it. Umm not a huge fan of some of the Samuel Adams beers... I had a latitude something from Samuel Adams and was not a fan of it at all haha. I need to try out some new ones though

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Banned
    Guiness is my favorite but usually I can only afford a 40 of colt

Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    Guiness is my favorite but usually I can only afford a 40 of colt
    nothing wrong with a 40. Just did Edward 40 hands Friday night lol

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I'm a college kid and live in the Midwest so I might have a little bit of different beers of choice. I usually buy Busch light (It's like a cheaper Bud Light) because it is cheap as hell and prefer it over Keystone. I like Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors light, Platinum is good.

I haven't had that much more than that honestly... I have had Red Stripe when I went to Jamaica and it wasn't bad. Corona is not my beer of choice. Miller lite and High life are alright I think. I have had a Michelob Ultra's (Spelling?) because a lot of the parents around here love it. Umm not a huge fan of some of the Samuel Adams beers... I had a latitude something from Samuel Adams and was not a fan of it at all haha. I need to try out some new ones though
    I'm not surprised you didn't like the Latitude 48. That's definitely not a beginner's beer, and you're still on cheap, entry level beers. Granted, I don't particularly care for it, either, but that's because I'm not a huge IPA fan.

+ Reply to Thread