+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants Lost a Diamond in the Rough in David Douglas

Giants Lost a Diamond in the Rough in David Douglas

It was so upsetting to watch this former practice star of the Giants, catch in a really nice pass from Glennon. This guy is going to be a really good wideout for the Bucs. He gets open deep! and has great hands. Why they let him go, i'll never know. lol

P.S: Bucs got Revis and a really good secondary. I think they're going to be very good this year.

I'd say with Nicks,Cruz and Randle coming on we're not missing him that much.

Quote Originally Posted by ironfox View Post
    I'd say with Nicks,Cruz and Randle coming on we're not missing him that much.
    Not yet, it's still premature, but it's just preseason. Nicks is always "nicked up" weekly. I'd say we could use a guy like Douglas as depth.

David "Diamond" Douglas

David "the carter" Douglas

David "Cartier" Douglas
    Last edited by BlessedinBlue22; 08-17-2013 at 03:58 PM.

wrist wear with diomonds in em

He was too low on the depth to make it to the team last season even with the nice catches in his preseason game for the giants last season, which was also the Giant's last preseason game. If he does turn into a notable WR in the regular season, then good for him. Giants lost Ryan Grant (eventually traded to GB preseason) in a similar low-on-a-great-depth-position situation as well. Not much the team can do in these situations and therefore no regrets here.

cameron wake was a washout on our practice squad and is now the best 4-3 DE in football, lets see if david douglas doesn't go and become steve largent 2.0

All-Pro
    Second thread on this guy..lets not get crazy here. He had a total of 3 catches for only 16 yards in latter part of game. One was a 1 yard Td pass. Had 5.3 avg with a long of 11. Again the TD was in 4th quarter when guys in the game are third and fourth string..

. He did the same in our preseason games. Similar to Ojomo, but lets not start another 14 page thread. I personally liked Douglas and DePalma. Thought maybe one of them could of become like a Welker or amendola type. We however were to deep. In highlight I'd of liked to see what he would of done in comparison to JJ and Barden who were kept over him. They have pretty much contributed nothing so douglas couldn't have been worse thats for sure
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Here's the highlight of the TD catch..... http://www.nfl.com/videos/tampa-bay-...%7BuserLink%7D
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread