+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Posters Ballot

Your Favorite Posters Ballot

We have some very interesting, intelligent, and comical posters here on Giants Forums. They take time out of there busy work schedules to keep this site alive with their comments and debates Who are some of your favorite posters? Don't feel bad if your name is not mentioned. lol

Harooni

Nysportzfan

Carter525

slipknottin(has some great analysis, well put together posts)

Jomo(this guy is funny)

Feel Free to add..

simo5656.. aka the facebook man

Discuss common interests. lol

Giggles

Very few can make me feel better about my life than the legend himself.

redeye. Hes been here since i first posted, and its very odd having a friend you've never met in person.lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    We have some very interesting, intelligent, and comical posters here on Giants Forums. They take time out of there busy work schedules to keep this site alive with their comments and debates Who are some of your favorite posters? Don't feel bad if your name is not mentioned. lol

Harooni

Nysportzfan

Carter525

slipknottin(has some great analysis, well put together posts)

Jomo(this guy is funny)

Feel Free to add..
    Thanks my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Thanks my friend.
    No doubt, i see so many who post here, spend so much time and energy but get no props. There has been some really amazing debates on this forum too, just thought u was one who had good insight and commentary. u work? u should be a sports journalist or on Giants Rewind or something. Nycsportzfan and Bob Papa.

No doubt, i see so many who post here, spend so much time and energy but get no props. There has been some really amazing debates on this forum too, just thought u was one who had good insight and commentary. u work? u should be a sports journalist or on Giants Rewind or something. Nycsportzfan and Bob Papa.
    I wish. I do work, actually 2jobs, albeit one is just helping out more then actually a job. I never finished college unfortunetly.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I wish. I do work, actually 2jobs, albeit one is just helping out more then actually a job. I never finished college unfortunetly.
    Same here, i got up to 86 college credits but never finished. I feel alot of people are living with hexes on there lives, curses. Like they should be ahead of there peers, there smarter than most, have the talent but can't seem to get ahead. Oppressed. The saddest thing in the world is wasted talent.

Same here, i got up to 86 college credits but never finished. I feel alot of people are living with hexes on there lives, curses. Like they should be ahead of there peers, there smarter than most, have the talent but can't seem to get ahead. Oppressed. The saddest thing in the world is wasted talent.
    It's never too late. I didn't go back to school until I was in my late 20's, graduated when I was in my early 30's. While circumstances are different for everyone, I've often found the boot pressing hardest on the back of your neck is your own.

+ Reply to Thread