+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Posters Ballot

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

BParcells is entertaining and adds a different style for the forum, love it.

MattMeyerbuddy - this guy was an awesome mod back in the day, and he was the best mod to reach out to. Also a great guy.

Rudy - she's fun to talk to, in and out of the message board. Also, she's a chick on a giants forum, that's awesome.

ProfessorCrue - because every message board needs someone to abuse, and he hits the spot. His delusions are insane, his lovefest for an awful team is insane. Sometimes I wonder how he became a Professor though.
    Oh how could I forget my precious Mokey.

I need to actually make a list. You're just an awesome troll haha, but you give good insight. You're just a funny dude who doesn't panic or freakout at the littlest things.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Yup, rudys being a chick is pretty cool, i will admit... All my past girlfriends have always grown to love my teams, but none would be on the giants MB, thats for sure.
    Message boards are so fun, I guess they think it's weird? I don't, I think it's so cool

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh how could I forget my precious Mokey.

I need to actually make a list. You're just an awesome troll haha, but you give good insight. You're just a funny dude who doesn't panic or freakout at the littlest things.
    I like everything you said before this, and I do like the bolded, but I think you're lying about it haha

By the way, I think this is a great thread before we all start bashing our heads at each other because of the up-and-down season the Giants might have (all based on history of course).

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

BParcells is entertaining and adds a different style for the forum, love it.

MattMeyerbuddy - this guy was an awesome mod back in the day, and he was the best mod to reach out to. Also a great guy.

Rudy - she's fun to talk to, in and out of the message board. Also, she's a chick on a giants forum, that's awesome.

ProfessorCrue - because every message board needs someone to abuse, and he hits the spot. His delusions are insane, his lovefest for an awful team is insane. Sometimes I wonder how he became a Professor though.
    He went to the same school as 420

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I would like to nominate Drez.

Because..yes.
    Awww. Shucks.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    agreed. How long do your credits last before you finally have to start over? I just turned 32, and had quite a few credits myself, but were going back to when i was 22yrs old.
    Depends on the school. Usually between 5-10 years and if any of those credits were in finalized in a degree (like an associates). You'd really have to talk to the institution that you'd be going to to find out for sure.

I think most girls I know would shun upon the fact that I even post on a giants message board.
    It's a good thing I already had a serious relationship before I started posting here, lol. But, then again, if I didn't, I probably wouldn't be around to post nearly as much as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    It's a good thing I already had a serious relationship before I started posting here, lol. But, then again, if I didn't, I probably wouldn't be around to post nearly as much as I do.
    True, my girlfriend knows I post here though.

She just doesn't know my username.

She's always asking, so why not tell the truth? I tell her it's a fun community to discuss giants stuff.

True, my girlfriend knows I post here though.She just doesn't know my username.She's always asking, so why not tell the truth? I tell her it's a fun community to discuss giants stuff.
    Fun? lol

+ Reply to Thread