Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

ESPN: Boldin to Giants?

Just flashed on TV 7:20am EST on ESPN. Boldin to Giants?? Arizona fans seething. Gotta go to work running late!!, will check later via internet for news.

Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Veteran

Re: ESPN: Boldin to Giants?

Only thing I can find is that Boldin hired Eli's agent, Tom Condon. And he's not showing up for Cardinals' OTAs.

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]

Just flashed on TV 7:20am EST on ESPN. Boldin to Giants?? Arizona fans seething. Gotta go to work running late!!, will check later via internet for news.

[/quote]Come on man don't be getting my AB hopes up again . Only to have me crash . LOL

Veteran

It's a stretch, but sometimes guys do sign the same agent as someone they want to play with and/or who has an in with the team. But it's far from any lock.

[quote user="janstett"]It's a stretch, but sometimes guys do sign the same agent as someone they want to play with and/or who has an in with the team. But it's far from any lock.
    [/quote]

Of course, Condon also represents Peyton.

Damn not this again. It doesnt matter who his agent is the Cardinals want to much. Shouldnt BSPN be covering the return of Brady

At work now. I rewound it five times on my DVRto make sure I heard it rightand he said "Boldin to the Giants? Arizona fans are furious as Boldin has not shown up for team activities. Anquon Boldin has hired Eli Manning's Agent Tom Condon, the same fellow who orchestrated the trade with Manning to the Giants. Could the same thing happen here?". Pardon some inaccuracies, but that's essentially what he said. Geez, how many receivers do we need? Although, I think I would pretty much welcome AB even though he's a whiner.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

All-Pro

Condon represents a lot of stars....

Peyton Manning, Tony Romo,Matt Leinart, Tim Couch, Marvin Harrison, LaDainian Tomlinson, Tony Gonzalez, Steve Hutchinson, Eli Manning, Drew Brees, Chad Pennington, Alex Smith, Marc Bulger, Chris Simms, Byron Leftwich, Mathias Kiwanuka, Brady Quinn, and Adrian Peterson.

I'll believe it when the deal is finalized! Recently ESPN has been so screwed up with it's "scoops" that their credibility is suspect.
    I suspect the only way this becomes fact is if Jerry Reese gets him for a song with a "low-end" contract in place for the next three-four years! I'm also still worried about those rumors a few months ago that his hip is suspect! We'll see!

This doesn't sound like a scoop, it sounds like pure speculation to drum up drama. They're not even claiming that it's likely, it's just a tease.