+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did anyone notice douglas on the bucks

Former giants WR made a couple nice catches. GOOD THING WE STILL HAVE JERIGAN AND BARDEN ON OUR SQUAD

Derek Hagan is there too. Got an offensive pass interference penalty.

Guy Whimper was playing OT for the steelers against the giants.

RIght bucks have many of our old guys. I really liked hagan. The games where nicks and manningham was out he stepped up.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    Former giants WR made a couple nice catches. GOOD THING WE STILL HAVE JERIGAN AND BARDEN ON OUR SQUAD
    And Douglas would see the field here how?

I was bummed when we lost Douglas to the Bucks I thought he looked real good, but the player I was most impressed with on the Tampa roster last night was Peyton Hillis, he looked like a work horse with speed and power and I'm sorry we chose not to go after him....

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Derek Hagan is there too. Got an offensive pass interference penalty.

Guy Whimper was playing OT for the steelers against the giants.
    I heard that the Steelers were desparate on the OL but.............
    No one remembers who came in second.

gl to them cant keep everyone

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    I was bummed when we lost Douglas to the Bucks I thought he looked real good, but the player I was most impressed with on the Tampa roster last night was Peyton Hillis, he looked like a work horse with speed and power and I'm sorry we chose not to go after him....
    Hillis reminded me of their old FB Mike Alstott.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    Douglas could turn into a very good player. He looked great last preseason. I see more in him then I saw with JJ. Too bad they judge based on where they were drafted. I also have been a fan of Petyon Hillis. Looks as good to me as what we have.

He made a lot of sweet catches in our pre season games when we had him. However it wasnt enough to crack our deep WR D. Chart. And it was said he did it against mostly third and fourth string scrubs that didnt even come close to making the rosters of those teams he played against.

I personally thought one of the two... ( Douglas or DePalma ) could turn into a Welker or Amendola type WR. However we just didnt have the space or time to even see if one of them could of developed... Will have to see how it plays out for him on Tampas final 53.. Some on here said he should of beat out JJ or Barden for the last spots. Couldn't of done much worse thats for sure then those two.
    Last edited by miked1958; 08-18-2013 at 03:20 AM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***