+ Reply to Thread
    Starter

parking for preseason

I used to go to Reds to park. They charged 30 bucks but they gave you a nice ride to the stadium. for preseason, are there cheaper options? I obviously don't have a parking pass. Has anyone bought a parking pass online through stubhub? is that a good idea?

Starter
    I see they changed their price to 15 dollars at Redds and I get a free appetizer! Seems like a win win. It pays to wait to the last minute. I see the tickets on stub hub are down to 13 dollars a blue parking pass now.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManBavaro View Post
    I used to go to Reds to park. They charged 30 bucks but they gave you a nice ride to the stadium. for preseason, are there cheaper options? I obviously don't have a parking pass. Has anyone bought a parking pass online through stubhub? is that a good idea?

Always a good idea depending on price. Ive bought through stubhub before.. always had a positive experience.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

You could always park by the Meadowlands Diner on Hoboken Road & Rt. 17 in Carlstadt and to the stadium. Its a two mile walk from the diner to the Verizon gate, but costs -0- to park by the diner. Just a thought. I did it many times during the construction of the new stadium and before the parking lots were reconfigured. You can always catch the bus in the old stable gate parking lot, saving about a 1/2 to 3/4 mile walk.