+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

loud as a mortuary.....

......in here. Now why is that? Yall should be making noise in here. I know its upsetting to you guys that the g's lost again but hey, you guys are sure welcomed to join the Cowboys band wagon for the rest of the yr. free drinks

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    ......in here. Now why is that? Yall should be making noise in here. I know its upsetting to you guys that the g's lost again but hey, you guys are sure welcomed to join the Cowboys band wagon for the rest of the yr. free drinks
    no thanks lol i think the division is gonna come down to that final game of the year.

Banned
    Lol.....

It is funny because professor Crue's post basically depicts what his teams fan base is all about. Dallas Cowboy fans strongly consider abandoning thier team when the going gets tough because they are mainly conprised of band wagon jumpers anyway. Professor Crue isn't even from Texas.

We over here in NY Giants fan land will stick with our team no matter what. We are not like miserable piece of trash Dallas Cowboys fans.

Banned
    you stick with your team no matter what????

lol, uh........ok

judging by the reaction in this forum lately, you are pretty far off from that theory

Banned
    you stick with your team no matter what????

lol, uh........ok

judging by the reaction in this forum lately, you are pretty far off from that theory
    Maybe some folks don't feel like posting or maybe they just don't want to deal with the likes of a bandwagon jumper like you. Who knows. The frequency of posting on a message board has nothing to do with the level of loyatly one has for thier home town team. However, you more than likely have no grasp of that concept. Also, you have no right to listen to Motley Crue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Maybe some folks don't feel like posting or maybe they just don't want to deal with the likes of a bandwagon jumper like you. Who knows. The frequency of posting on a message board has nothing to do with the level of loyatly one has for thier home town team. However, you more than likely have no grasp of that concept. Also, you have no right to listen to Motley Crue.
    ive partied with the Crue!!! That alone qualifies me far more than the likes of a peon such as yourself

Banned
    ive partied with the Crue!!! That alone qualifies me far more than the likes of a peon such as yourself
    You never partied with Motley Crue, you ignoble malignancy.

No thanks, we like winning SuperBowls.

I despise the bandwagon title slapped on Cowboys fans.

.500 since 1997, no real success in 17 years. I'm pretty sure bandwagon fans would've fallen off by now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I despise the bandwagon title slapped on Cowboys fans.

.500 since 1997, no real success in 17 years. I'm pretty sure bandwagon fans would've fallen off by now.
    You from Texas or anywhere near there?