+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RG3 just shut the hell up...

RG3 just shut the hell up...

This whole thing with his coach and him is annoying. Players, play and coaches, coach. Last year he cries to play got hurt and him and his daddy blamed the coaches. Now this year he's crying to play in the preseason and the coach is trying to protect him and he's mad? This dude needs to get over himself. Now he has a special coming out "What makes Greatness?" Really this guy played one season.

He talks, a lot. I like the kid, I think he has a good heart and is a hell of a talent to watch, but he and his dad dubbed "RGII" now LOVE TO TALK TALK TALK TALK....

5trive for Fiv5

I love it.......let him talk all he wants!!! It will make the Redskins' fall back to Earth that much sweeter.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I love it.......let him talk all he wants!!! It will make the Redskins' fall back to Earth that much sweeter.
    I would love that too, but I'm just so sick of this guy and their fans. Especially with that #HTTR crap they all do now. I can't wait to beat them down this year. I'm starting to hate them more then the Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    He talks, a lot. I like the kid, I think he has a good heart and is a hell of a talent to watch, but he and his dad dubbed "RGII" now LOVE TO TALK TALK TALK TALK....
    When he got his daddy involved I almost threw up..the guy thinks he's been playing for 20 years already

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I would love that too, but I'm just so sick of this guy and their fans. Especially with that #HTTR crap they all do now. I can't wait to beat them down this year. I'm starting to hate them more then the Cowboys.
    They've surpassed the cowboys back in 2011... though still a distant 2nd in hate behind the ****ing eagles...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

All-Pro
    So I guess we root for Philly to win the opener over them? I hate Philly and would always pick whoever they were playing to beat em, including Dallas and Skins. Only way I consider rooting for them would be if they had to beat someone to help us with a WC birth..and even then it'd be hard. But RG3 is just getting under my skin so I may go against the grain in week one and root for Vick ..ugh
    Last edited by miked1958; 08-18-2013 at 05:24 PM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    They've surpassed the cowboys back in 2011... though still a distant 2nd in hate behind the ****ing eagles...
    I don't know I really hate the skins now with this little punk

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    So I guess we root for Philly to win the opener over them? I hate Philly and would always pick whoever they were playing to beat em, including Dallas and Philly. Only way I consider rooting for them would be if they had to beat someone to help us with a WC birth..and even then it'd be hard. But RG3 is just getting under my skin so I may go against the grain in week one and root for Vick ..ugh
    I'm with you, I'm going for Philly week one. Really don't want this guy to have any confidence after week one

A damn shame this prima donna didn't play under no BS no nonsense HC such as Lombardi, Landry, Shula, Noll, Parcells & Dikta! They woulda told him to shut his suck hole & do exactly as they said!

Yeah, hate to say it, but will be going for the Eagles to stomp a hole in this guy & the Skins on opening day.

+ Reply to Thread