+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: RG3 just shut the hell up...

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The media is shoving him down our throats and its a bit annoying. Espn had a show on him last night, I only caught the part where he was throwing a medicine ball against a wall. His last throw he did real hard and they zoom in on a piece of cracked dry wall like it was something spectacular. So stupid it was comical.
    that is pretty hilarious...lmao

I still don't dislike the guy. I don't know why.

Yes, the media is pushing him really hard into our living rooms, but I just can't blame him for that.

To be fair, I haven't kept up much with him since his college days, but I met the guy once after a friend of mine got married in Waco (this was after he won the Heisman but before being drafted) . Seemed to be just a regular kid with a good head on his shoulders. Respectful, cordial-- took a picture with the bride after the wedding and took her trash talk with a smile (she graduated OU early 2000's and is a diehard fan).

Just seems like the person you would expect an army brat to be.

Again, I haven't kept up with him since then because he's the enemy and I can't talk to skins fans without wanting to bash my own brains in, but I wouldn't be shocked if all of these 'stories' are nothing but contrived media BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I still don't dislike the guy. I don't know why.

I'm with you on this as well. He seems to be a genuinely good guy. I just hope he stays that way and we are not reading about a darker side years from now.

hey RG3...are you done with the talking??....

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    This whole thing with his coach and him is annoying. Players, play and coaches, coach. Last year he cries to play got hurt and him and his daddy blamed the coaches. Now this year he's crying to play in the preseason and the coach is trying to protect him and he's mad? This dude needs to get over himself. Now he has a special coming out "What makes Greatness?" Really this guy played one season.
    Him and Shanahan are made for each other!
    I sure hope his coach and the fans enjoy him while he's here, because he's shown glimpses of being something else besides talented.......injury prone!!!
    One year and he's already had a concussion and a major knee injury. He's one run away from major catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Him and Shanahan are made for each other!
    I sure hope his coach and the fans enjoy him while he's here, because he's shown glimpses of being something else besides talented.......injury prone!!!
    One year and he's already had a concussion and a major knee injury. He's one run away from major catastrophe.
    im sure they will keep him under wraps this season and not give him the green light to run whenever he wants
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Uh oh. RG3 injured his other knee.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Uh oh. RG3 injured his other knee.
    seriously? I missed that game

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    seriously? I missed that game
    Yup/ Cousins had to finish the game. RG3 got slammed to the ground and a big ol D lineman came crashing down on his leg. He looked in pain initially, on the ground for a bit. Then they took him off and he was limping and put on the table. They looked at his left knee. He popped up but stayed on the sidelines the rest of the game.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yup/ Cousins had to finish the game. RG3 got slammed to the ground and a big ol D lineman came crashing down on his leg. He looked in pain initially, on the ground for a bit. Then they took him off and he was limping and put on the table. They looked at his left knee. He popped up but stayed on the sidelines the rest of the game.

Was he scrambling? These mobile qbs will not last in the NFL. the human body can only take so many shots until it just breaks

+ Reply to Thread