+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RG3 just shut the hell up...

I agree he talks too much and does seem full of himself. That being said, i could never root for Vick.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    So I guess we root for Philly to win the opener over them? I hate Philly and would always pick whoever they were playing to beat em, including Dallas and Philly. Only way I consider rooting for them would be if they had to beat someone to help us with a WC birth..and even then it'd be hard. But RG3 is just getting under my skin so I may go against the grain in week one and root for Vick ..ugh
    I would rather tank the season than rely on a philly win to secure a WC berth. **** them in every way possible. That craphole of a city doesn't deserve an NFL team...
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    So I guess we root for Philly to win the opener over them? I hate Philly and would always pick whoever they were playing to beat em, including Dallas and Skins. Only way I consider rooting for them would be if they had to beat someone to help us with a WC birth..and even then it'd be hard. But RG3 is just getting under my skin so I may go against the grain in week one and root for Vick ..ugh
    I wont root for either, I will root against both and hope for a messy ugly tie.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I wont root for either, I will root against both and hope for a messy ugly tie.
    I usually root for Mother Nature to open up a sink hole under them.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I usually root for Mother Nature to open up a sink hole under them.
    You could just ask this guy:
    Andre the Giant

I can't believe people are actually picking them to go to the SB including Antonio Pierce.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    They've surpassed the cowboys back in 2011... though still a distant 2nd in hate behind the ****ing eagles...
    Do you mean the Cowboys in 2008 or 2010 when they were big preseason superbowl favorites...? 2011 was the year for the infamous 'Dream Team' quote from vince Young. The Cowboys were a very under the radar team in '11.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I can't believe people are actually picking them to go to the SB including Antonio Pierce.
    Its the hype trap. I like that. Redskins are superbowl locks. The Cowboys are America's Team and the Eagles are the Dream Team.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Its the hype trap. I like that. Redskins are superbowl locks. The Cowboys are America's Team and the Eagles are the Dream Team.
    I like it like that too, a lot of people have us coming in 3rd cause of our preseason so far, which is ridiculous but whatever.

RGIII says he doesn't plan to "Bill Belichick" the media.

Who is his PR guy? You better learn to Bill Belichick the media before you find yourself in deep ****. Good Lord, and I thought this kid was smart...

+ Reply to Thread