+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I don't know how I'm so lucky in fantasy...

Started David Wilson in fantasy again. Still kicked *** in spite of him. In fact I was the top scorer in my league this week (thanks to Rodgers, Julio, and Knowshon...)
    Andre the Giant

Lucky you, I wouldn't even start Wilson lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Lucky you, I wouldn't even start Wilson lol
    Not at this rate... he's on the bench now. Good thing Moreno was in my flex... he gets the nod until Wilson starts producing.

While we're on that topic though... why was he benched? Did he get blown up in pass protection and I missed it or something? He didn't fumble or look terrible from what I saw...
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Not at this rate... he's on the bench now. Good thing Moreno was in my flex... he gets the nod until Wilson starts producing.

While we're on that topic though... why was he benched? Did he get blown up in pass protection and I missed it or something? He didn't fumble or look terrible from what I saw...
    No idea, but moreno isn't a great option either. He was just good against us. hahahah!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I don't think he was benched, he just didn't figure in the game plan once it became obvious the team was going to have to throw.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    No idea, but moreno isn't a great option either. He was just good against us. hahahah!
    I know, that's why I started him.

I'm going to try and trade Aaron Rodgers for Tom Brady and a top shelf RB. Maybe I can pull a fast one... and as much as I bash Brady, give him a receiver worth a damn and he can make things happen... Gronk returning should provide just that.
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I don't think he was benched, he just didn't figure in the game plan once it became obvious the team was going to have to throw.

There was a lot of Scott in during the 2nd half... even Jacobs, our best blocker, got benched for some reason...
    Andre the Giant

Kaepernick needs to stop playing good now, I want to win...lol

Im getting creamed.
    So much for Eli and Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    Im getting creamed.
    So much for Eli and Wilson.

Lol, you picked them? That's your fault.