+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,943

    Thoughts on my team?

    Ten Team League, $200 per team:

    QBs: Cam Newton/Russell Wilson;
    RBs: Doug Martin/SJax/Forte/Miller/Mendenhall/Pierce/Hillman;
    WRs: Dez/Bowe/A.Brown/M.Williams/J.Gordon;
    TE: Brandon Myers.
    DEF: Cincy
    K: Justin Tucker

  2. #2
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,922
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Ten Team League, $200 per team:

    QBs: Cam Newton/Russell Wilson;
    RBs: Doug Martin/SJax/Forte/Miller/Mendenhall/Pierce/Hillman;
    WRs: Dez/Bowe/A.Brown/M.Williams/J.Gordon;
    TE: Brandon Myers.
    DEF: Cincy
    K: Justin Tucker
    Good RB depth in a thin RB draft.

    Cam was a fantasy stud down the stretch last year.

    Your WR's are better than I thought they would be when I saw your RB's (figured you used a lot of high picks on RB's).

    Love the Cincy defense this year.

    TE is your weak link.

    Strong team.

  3. #3
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,943
    Finley was stolen from me, too. I didn't think I'd need to draft him, but one of the managers was on his A-game.

    I'll post the rest of the teams, but trust me, mine's likely the best. Some of the picks were baffling.

  4. #4
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,943
    Graham went 11. I was targeting him, but after he was gone, and then Davis went a little earlier than I wanted to take him, I figured I'd just hold off until my last pick.

    I have four more spots to fill once the teams are put online (live draft), so I'm gonna target a few TEs, e.g., Eifert/Sudfeld/J.Thomas(DEN).

    I really don't like SJax this year, but in the fourth round, I had to.

  5. #5
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,922
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Graham went 11. I was targeting him, but after he was gone, and then Davis went a little earlier than I wanted to take him, I figured I'd just hold off until my last pick.

    I have four more spots to fill once the teams are put online (live draft), so I'm gonna target a few TEs, e.g., Eifert/Sudfeld/J.Thomas(DEN).

    I really don't like SJax this year, but in the fourth round, I had to.
    Every team has some weak spot . . . not so bad to have it at TE. If Meyers doesn't produce, you can work the waiver wire and get someone serviceable.

  6. #6
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,943
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Every team has some weak spot . . . not so bad to have it at TE. If Meyers doesn't produce, you can work the waiver wire and get someone serviceable.
    I stole Lamar Miller. Man, I love live drafts.

    I'm gonna be making a few trades (possibly a Cam + player for Drew Brees), so I'll keep everyone posted.

  7. #7
    PPR?

  8. #8
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,943
    Standard scoring.

  9. #9
    I just worry about the touchdown potential of Jackson, Forte, and even Miller (if he hits). Very solid overall, though.

  10. #10
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,943


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts